Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
          Just kidding ....

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Word is Kyle was traded 15 minutes ago!
            That’s ban material...

Comment

Hard to believe but this years Raps take (by a bit) more and make (by a hair) more threes than the Warriors

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Says Wiggins is day to day and looking up and down the Warriors lineup its hard to believe they were consensus all world don’t even bother to play the games good only 2 years ago.
                Even with Thompson in the lineup they now kinda look like an upscale Portland.
                Great backcourt and after that very thin up front and on the wing.

Windows open and close in a hurry.
                I dont see a reason why this warriors team isnt just as good or better then the last 3 years of rockets teams. Think the could end up in a WCF of a tough 7 game 2nd round series with an L.A team. Good enough to be right up there but not enough to beat the boogie man in L.A
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                  Will K Lowry play tonight ?
                  Haven’t seen anything saying he won’t.

Comment

Lowry is good to go. Nurse is hinting at starting line up change
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Lowry is good to go. Nurse is hinting at starting line up change
                      guessing its boucher in at C. he shouldnt give up to much to wiseman in the post and can keep up with him

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I dont see a reason why this warriors team isnt just as good or better then the last 3 years of rockets teams. Think the could end up in a WCF of a tough 7 game 2nd round series with an L.A team. Good enough to be right up there but not enough to beat the boogie man in L.A
                        Bet taken.
                        You got the warriors as a WCF contestant as their ceiling.
                        I have the under with GSW as a road team first round exit as their ceiling.
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Sun Jan 10, 2021, 09:18 PM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

Idk man 2017-2019 Rockets were some of the most underrated of the 2000s. Golden State should be good, but they arent a 60 win team.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Idk man 2017-2019 Rockets were some of the most underrated of the 2000s. Golden State should be good, but they arent a 60 win team.
                            They dont really need to win a large amount of games just not match up with an L.A team in the first round. I'd take them in a series vs the suns jazz mavs and blazers

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Bet taken.
                              You got the warriors as a WCF contestant as their ceiling.
                              I have the under with GSW as a road team first round exit as their ceiling.
                              I'd the get the right matchups they could be there. I think they can take any team outside of the LAs a 7 game series. And 50/50 to beat den

Comment

guessing its boucher in at C. he shouldnt give up to much to wiseman in the post and can keep up with him
                                Going super small.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X