Everything Yuta Watanabe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

He could easily be there instead of Flynn or Achiuwa on the second unit, depending on matchups. The 9-man rotation could more often than not be something like:

Fred
    Trent
    OG
    Pascal
    Khem

Dragic
    Barnes
    Yuta
    Boucher
    Certainly could, but I hope not. Achiuwa and Flynn are 2nd and 3rd most important young players, and played a decent amount in their rookie year. The next logical step is appearing in every game.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

kids looks like he is holding back tears. I really hope he gets the chance to get back to form. I really believe he is the missing piece at Sg

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post

kids looks like he is holding back tears. I really hope he gets the chance to get back to form. I really believe he is the missing piece at Sg
        didn't realize his injury was a calf strain until watching this. glad they're not rushing him back... that's how KD blew his achilles

Comment

Mike Trout suffered a calf strain in the first month of the regular season. The initial diagnosis was 4-6 weeks. He ended up missing the entire season.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yutas return is going to be big, not only can he steady the bench. He can fill in for O.G, Pascal and Scottie and play with the starters and help reduce their minutes.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Yutas return is going to be big, not only can he steady the bench. He can fill in for O.G, Pascal and Scottie and play with the starters and help reduce their minutes.
              He is playing a role of a glue guy off the bench… I am always a fan of his game.

He had a brief moment that he was so shook after that posterization from Ant last season lol…. but recovered quickly.

He always shown tenacity every time his number is called

Comment

So pumped to have this guy back. Exactly the versatile glue guy we need right and really opens up the opportunities to get really funky with the lineups when OG is back. Like, bringing Banton and Yuta off the bench together is just so long and active without losing anything in terms ball-skill and speed.

Comment

If it put Boucher on the bench, I’m even happier to see a Yuta back

Comment

I want to see Banton/OG/Yuta/Pascal/Barnes.

Comment

• Yuta's block against Houston

Comment

Working...
                      X