No announcement yet.

Game # 10 Raps at Blazers Monday January 11th 10pm on Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other than fatigue, 1 on 1 shotmaking was the difference down the stretch. Blazers have 3 guys who can do that. We have 1 guy, who is still learning.

Comment

• Thats just brutal man...

Only saw the 4th but wow that was exciting. Shouldnt have ended like that but Melo just couldnt miss and McCullum hit an absolute dagger. As much as we could do some stuff better, and early in the year it was a lot of stuff, we havent gotten very many bounces our way - call it karma for the last two years.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Siakam's triple dub is cool but he disappeared again in the 4th. 2 of his field goals were wide open dunks.
        Everyone disappeared. They were gassed.

Comment

• Fear_the_BC wrote: View Post
          trashcal siakbum
          You sitting there all game waiting to drop that weak shit. nicely done wanka

Comment

• Tied for worst record in the league with only a slightly below average net rating lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Are we going to watch another mix video of a potential draft pick lol.

by the end of the season, we would cover first and second round prospects.

Scouting watching mix videos can be a career

hahahah

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                #EasyMoney
                You said 10+. They didn’t cover. Pay up.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Still hurts for those who care about Raptors winning. ... Even in the regular season, circa 2021.
                  I'm not team tank. But these losses just dont feel as painful as they used to, maybe it's the lack of crowd to get the heart pumping but last few I've just been able to turn the game off and not be pissed line I usually would.
                  this team isn't this bad, but we're digging ourselves a hole in a weird season
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Everyone disappeared. They were gassed.
                    I mean, this is not the first time Siakam disappeared in the 4th.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Tied for worst record in the league with only a slightly below average net rating lol
                      BE CALM PEOPLE this is part of the plan!

raps have shown fight while still tanking genius!

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I'm not team tank. But these losses just dont feel as painful as they used to, maybe it's the lack of crowd to get the heart pumping but last few I've just been able to turn the game off and not be pissed line I usually would.
                        this team isn't this bad, but we're digging ourselves a hole in a weird season
                        Yeah, I hear that. Can’t say I feel the same.
                        I’m feeling the Raptor pain.
                        But I hear that.

Comment

can't take the truth, foo?

Comment

two games In a row he couldn't close ...

Comment

• Yup..lost again..no center..Blame Masai.
                              You know that song Tim and Sid made up about..Masai song, nothing can wrong, with masai..well maybe it's time to make a song about blaming Masai..Are centers are garbage, trash, no bench, u got guys making millions playing like trash or not even playing..is McCaw alive, seriously..Len, Baynes, Stanley, Mccaw..20 millon of garbage, great job masai, nicely done. I feel bad for the guys that been here and can't get it done, bc they dont have the horses.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Also, 12 of Siakam's 22 points came in the 1st. His 2 field goals in the 4th were wide open dunks.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X