No announcement yet.

Game # 10 Raps at Blazers Monday January 11th 10pm on Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raptors have ZERO depth. Look at Len's stats lol. Boucher has been great but this is not sustainable. For the Raptors to make the playoffs as the 7th-8th seed they need Lowry, FVV, SIakam AND Anunoby to play at high level every game.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fear_the_BC wrote: View Post

two games In a row he couldn't close ...
      He showed a lot more tonight than your weakass attempt at a burn.

Comment

• Raps are really investing in Siakam with all these reps during crunch time. Lowry and FVV aren't even options for the last shot anymore. Fingers crossed this pays off down the road.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Yeah, I hear that. Can’t say I feel the same.
          I’m feeling the Raptor pain.
          But I hear that.
          I'm with ya here, that's 2 shit losses in a row. I'd rather a blowout
          OG is our king

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Raps are really investing in Siakam with all these reps during crunch time. Lowry and FVV aren't even options for the last shot anymore. Fingers crossed this pays off down the road.
            Yeah they can only hope he can develop it but if you don't try then he never will.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

They have no depth. Blazers are winning this by 10+ points. #EasyMoney
              Where do we collect our EasyMoney from you?

Comment

• Harry Giles barely plays any minutes for the Blazers. What’s up with that? People were all hot and heavy for us to sign him. And we still need a big man.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I also don't want to hear about Siakam's triple double. The people who are praising Siakam's triple double here are probably the same people who constantly shit on Westbrook's triple double. At the end of the day Siakam keeps disappearing when it matters the most.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

IT is salty that Pascal got the Brinks truck that he was supposed to get.

Comment

• this is a way Siakam needs to grow his game. Doesn't have to score. Do other things.

Comment

I mean, this is not the first time Siakam disappeared in the 4th.
                          Not sure Id say “disappeared”. I thought he played his role pretty well actually, let the game flow. You all scream hes not Kawhi then when he plays naturally, and pretty well, you get upset hes not isolating 1 vs 5. Missed the last shot, but that happens, he actually played it very well imo. I liked that he didnt force anything at the end, played smart. Id prefer some more easy buckets, but its tough when Portland literally couldnt miss to get out in transition.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

He showed a lot more tonight than your weakass attempt at a burn.
                            does it matter? they still lost. .he gets paid max money to elevate his team ..I have yet to see siakam do that as the number one option

well, there is one positive from him..his recent stats elevates his trade value which was almost non existent at the beginning of the season

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

IT is salty that Pascal got the Brinks truck that he was supposed to get.
                              American players always get on Africans like this.

Comment

• Criticism of Siakam becoming dumb now. He's playing well.

Comment

Working...
                                X