Game # 10 Raps at Blazers Monday January 11th 10pm on Sportsnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

I wonder what it would take to get Serge Ibaka (the Centre for the Los Angeles Clippers). He's not perfect but he can stretch the floor, hit the midrange, help on the glass with put backs, and it's a pretty good shot blocker. Would certainly be an upgrade over baynes. He has a ton of playoff experience, and I hear great in the locker room for morale and mentoring younger players. I think he also won a NBA title as the sixth man not too long ago if I'm not mistaken. Probably out of our reach though.
    Let it go, Elsa.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      Also wouldn't mind giving Skal Labissiere a shot as a reclamation project. He's long, very mobile and has 3-pt range. Unfortunately for him, he got drafted into the Kangz organization with like 20 other centers, lol. His numbers have always been pretty good, so it's not like he flat out sucks or anything. Still just 24. Can't be any worse than Len and Baynes, can he?
      LOL, I like how you bring up Skal every couple of weeks like it's the first time.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

You know what's even more lame? Somebody with 16 posts telling a long-time contributor to get TF off the board.
        So it's quantity before quality here? I guess birds of a feather flock together.
        I'm sorry, I mistook this for a forum dedicated to the Raptors, not a board dedicated to bashing the Raptors. But maybe what you are saying is that is what this place is, since apparently it's ok to call the team Garbage. Still super lame, despite your post.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

So it's quantity before quality here? I guess birds of a feather flock together.
          I'm sorry, I mistook this for a forum dedicated to the Raptors, not a board dedicated to bashing the Raptors. But maybe what you are saying is that is what this place is, since apparently it's ok to call the team Garbage. Still super lame, despite your post.

Yes, you are very astute. This IS indeed a board solely dedicated to bashing the Raptors. Feel free to join the party.

Comment

• Here's what the Raptors need to do. Stop matching up with other teams. They're 2-8. Whatever they're doing is not working. Start OG at C, Siakam, Stanley, FVV and Lowry. That's my starting 5. KEEP Boucher on the bench. He's the only consistent bench scorer that they have so why mess it up. Flynn , Davis and Thomas are my other bench guys. The rest should be stapled to the bench including Powell(my opinion but not gonna happen).
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex/The Great One is overreaction/dramatic at its finest. Life is better when you don't worry about what he has to say

Comment

You want some cheese with that whine?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Proably true, perhaps taking basketball a bit too seriously. Cheers.

Comment

Proably true, perhaps taking basketball a bit too seriously. Cheers.
                    Piece of advice.
                    Chill and think big picture.

We are just fans, some of us are mostly disappointed on how things nosedived from the previous years.
                    We're now on the downward cycle.
                    None of our ideas here won't matter to the team anyways.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Here's what the Raptors need to do. Stop matching up with other teams. They're 2-8. Whatever they're doing is not working. Start OG at C, Siakam, Stanley, FVV and Lowry. That's my starting 5. KEEP Boucher on the bench. He's the only consistent bench scorer that they have so why mess it up. Flynn , Davis and Thomas are my other bench guys. The rest should be stapled to the bench including Powell(my opinion but not gonna happen).
                      LOL of all the guys to start...

You know who else would be a consistent bench scorer if he came off the bench? Pascal Siakam. But it's dumb to bring him off the bench. Similarly, we should at least see what Boucher can bring as a starting C. And give other guys a chance to see if they can contribute off the bench - who knows, maybe Baynes looks better against lesser opposition, maybe other scorers off the bench can step up as needed.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Proably true, perhaps taking basketball a bit too seriously. Cheers.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't know what you expected coming to a diehard Raptors fansite. Did you expect everyone to agree on all aspects of the team, and sing the praises of a 2-8 team?

We'll see what you're saying after 1,000 plus posts not 20

Comment

• T-4 hours to gametime. Much like Shredder, I was a Pascal shot away from starting two threads in a row. Somebody get it going so we can get out all our controversial Charlotte takes

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              T-4 hours to gametime. Much like Shredder, I was a Pascal shot away from starting two threads in a row. Somebody get it going so we can get out all our controversial Charlotte takes
                              Lowry for MJ?

Comment

Working...
                              X