Where Would They Be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Would They Be?

If Bosh hadn't got hurt where would the Raptors be right now?

Exactly where they are. This has nothing to do with one guy's minor injury, it has to do with a team that has the testicular fortitude of a castrated goat. This team is going to collapse and move to Seattle in the next five years.
    Deadallus

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
      Exactly where they are. This has nothing to do with one guy's minor injury, it has to do with a team that has the testicular fortitude of a castrated goat. This team is going to collapse and move to Seattle in the next five years.
      I wish I could make this the ROTD.

With Bosh in there we would've won one or two more games, but what does that really mean? Nothing.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        I wish I could make this the ROTD.

With Bosh in there we would've won one or two more games, but what does that really mean? Nothing.
        Wow, if everyone of TO's fans were like you, we'd be in trouble. You guys honestly are making it sound like were 7-63.

Comment

They could finish the season ten games better than last season. I think the disappointing part is how well they played before Bosh's injury compared to now.

Comment

speaking of what if's, i ran espn's 2009 mock draft just for fun. the raps drafted tyreke evans. hahaha WHAT IF

Comment

Half the discussions on sports boards are what if. Might as well get used to it.

Comment

I'd rather have the Nets personnel than the raptors in a heartbeat. No bad contracts, amazing pick in an excellent draft. Two studs to build around and a handful of other young players with good skill sets and room to improve. Oh and thier moving to Brooklyn in two years and have a ton of cap space.

Comment

Adrian, this team is heavily underachieving, so pardon me for being a bit of a wet blanket. They don't have to be the Pistons of old on the defensive end, just try a little and they would easily be a 5th seed. You can be happy with mediocrity, I expect much more. This team just continues to disappoint year, after year, after year
                  Deadallus

Comment

Adrian, this team is heavily underachieving, so pardon me for being a bit of a wet blanket. They don't have to be the Pistons of old on the defensive end, just try a little and they would easily be a 5th seed. You can be happy with mediocrity, I expect much more. This team just continues to disappoint year, after year, after year
                    No I totally agree, I don't except mediocrity either, but you can't cry about it after every game.

Comment

Sure you can. That's one of the things discussion boards are for. We do complain every game and for good reason.

Comment

i doubt that seattle part. one thing toronto teams are good at is playing with our emotions.

to be honest i don't know where they would be with boshstill in the lineup nobody can really predict that. nop matter what they may say.
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I've posted something like 3-4 times so I don't cry after every game. However after watching a string of vomit inducing performances (close wins against bottom feeders included), I can't help but want to post some angst ridden comments.
                          Deadallus

Comment

Working...
                          X