Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #11 Charlotte Hornets @ Toronto Raptors 7:30 pm. TSN

Raptors -8

Injuries: Raptors, Patrick McCaw (out) Hornets: Cody Zeller (out) Gordon Hayward (day to day)

Not much time here boys, Go Raptors!

Alright folks. It's time to get our shit together. I've taken a little hiatus lately as I've had other stuff occupying my time. Look what happens when I leave you alone. 2 and fucking EIGHT? That said, I've been watching all this losing, and it appears I need to get in here and help you people turn this around. What I've noticed is despite your best efforts, RR has been lacking a closer. That go to guy. That top 5 superstar. The icon. The ayatollah of rock and rolla. Well have no fear, the anti-tank commander is here. And I'm allergic to losing. HA-choo.

Lets get this dub. Raps by 100. Maybe more. Not sure. Definitely covering the spread. This is My T Rex Certified GUUUARAN-T.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Damn Keon is back. I was wondering where you been lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Alright folks. It's time to get our shit together. I've taken a little hiatus lately as I've had other stuff occupying my time. Look what happens when I leave you alone. 2 and fucking EIGHT? That said, I've been watching all this losing, and it appears I need to get in here and help you people turn this around. What I've noticed is despite your best efforts, RR has been lacking a closer. That go to guy. That top 5 superstar. The icon. The ayatollah of rock and rolla. Well have no fear, the anti-tank commander is here. And I'm allergic to losing. HA-choo.

Lets get this dub. Raps by 100. Maybe more. Not sure. Definitely covering the spread. This is My T Rex Certified GUUUARAN-T.

Hope all things is well Keon.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ya Raptors are going to look at this matchup see 6-6 hornets while we’re 2-8 and say enough of this BS. 6 Raptors in dbl digits. Going to get a proline raps 11+

Comment

Hayward is now doubtful and Alex Len is out for personal reasons.

Hopefully we see more Boucher than Baynes

Comment

EasyMoney
              Not sure why but I feel good about tonight. Go Raps

Comment

can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

Baynes played last against the Suns. I wouldn't worry about him getting more minutes than Boucher.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Baynes played last against the Suns. I wouldn't worry about him getting more minutes than Boucher.
                  Oh for sure, it was just something that came to mind once I saw Len was out. Even though Len hasn't been getting many minutes either, there seems to be a reluctance to starting Boucher, and I imagine we see a little of Baynes tonight, even if it's only 10 mins or something like that

Comment

Alex Len won't be missed..his trash..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Happy to see no fans in the arena
                      OG is our king

Comment

Oh for sure, it was just something that came to mind once I saw Len was out. Even though Len hasn't been getting many minutes either, there seems to be a reluctance to starting Boucher, and I imagine we see a little of Baynes tonight, even if it's only 10 mins or something like that
                        Probably because Boucher is playing well off the bench, don't want to ruin that. The starting lineup will probably be more matchup dependent based on Norm or Baynes starting.

Comment

Is Leo in the back room controlling Baynes with a slight delay?

Comment

Baynes has arms like a T Rex
                            OG is our king

Comment

Lol stanley does 1 good thing then get carried away
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                              X