Game #12 Charlotte Hornets(6-7) @ Toronto Raptors(3-8) 7:30pm TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
    Another obstacle in the way of the team's improvement: Limited practice time with new COVID protocols
    We’ve actually had it way better than a lot of teams.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      So much fun!
      This season is gonna kill me
      You like me don’t believe the comforts inside a tank can offer so like the team...we are at the fringe...lol

Comment

• Clutch defender stanley johnson
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Back to back wins. Time to go 64-8.

Comment

• my favorite part of this season is when people mistake Anunoby with Stanley
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Lowry and Boucher stepped up in crunch time. Fred and Pascal nowhere to be found. Glass half full or empty?

Comment

• Siakam almost turned the ball over because he didn't want to get fouled/shoot freethrows. Dude passed the ball like it's a grenade. Come on man. 9 points 5 rbs 4 ast against the freakin HORNETS lol.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hot streak..lol..omg..lucky, I honestly don't know what Masai is doing..finger up his bum,try 2 a minor deal or something,u still have some moveable parts until February..right.

I've said from day one..Freddy should not be in starting line up,should be coming off the bench, u need a big guard.
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    my favorite part of this season is when people mistake Anunoby with Stanley
                    If OG ever fouls out we might be able to get away with throwing a johnson Jersey on him.
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• My only question: is it time to talk about Boucher being better than AD?

Comment

• Also hilarious how Siakam keeps fading away. He knows that's not his shot right? Dude could barely shoot and he's out there shooting fadeaways? how dumb can you be?
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          my favorite part of this season is when people mistake Anunoby with Stanley
                          3 and 5 numbers are very close, similar build and hair.

Comment

• LivedThroughBargnani wrote: View Post
                            My only question: is it time to talk about Boucher being better than AD?
                            Well only one of them is 2nd in PER and it isn't AD.

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                              Another obstacle in the way of the team's improvement: Limited practice time with new COVID protocols
                              Same for every team

Comment

• I remember in 2011 when Raptors won way too many games and ended up with 8th pick. Colangelo wanted to draft Lillard but he was drafted by Blazers with 6th pick. Raptors drafted Terrence Ross. I guess history repeats itself.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X