No announcement yet.

Game #12 Charlotte Hornets(6-7) @ Toronto Raptors(3-8) 7:30pm TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, like i've been sayin all year, IF they want to win, Stanley needs to play more. Dude is a hell of a defender - the best on the team.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      I remember in 2011 when Raptors won way too many games and ended up with 8th pick. Colangelo wanted to draft Lillard but he was drafted by Blazers with 6th pick. Raptors drafted Terrence Ross. I guess history repeats itself.
      And players better than Lillard like Giannis and Kawhi were picked 15th.

Comment

my favorite part of this season is when people mistake Anunoby with Stanley
        Lost at birth?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

And players better than Lillard like Giannis and Kawhi were picked 15th.
          Giannis was 2013 draft and Kawhi was in 2011.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Same for every team
            You're not wrong, but even though it's the same storm, the teams are in different boats. We have a lot of players needing growth within their roles on the team, and we don't have a superstar to drag us to the win. Lots of teams have holdovers from last year and maintain chemistry and team roles, or a team like Brooklyn, even with new personnel, have superstars to out talent the opposition.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

We’ve actually had it way better than a lot of teams.
              In terms of not needing to postpone games and that sort of thing, yes. Though I'd argue relocating to Tampa cancels that out

Comment

Giannis was 2013 draft and Kawhi was in 2011.
                I know just saying, you can get good players in later picks too.

Comment

• Here's a thought experiment: If you're Baynes, would you rather be benched for the entirety of the game, or start and play 4 minutes and then disappear? Honestly, I think I'd rather be benched

Comment

• That argument is totally flawed to say that certain players picked lower ended up better than those picked higher...

why the draft is a crapshoot...unless you have a crystal ball

Shaq/ Lebron/ Tim Duncan are the rarest of the rare from video highlights category (projected no.1 pick) to champions

so enough of that talk

Comment

• The only pictures needed to sum up this game

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

In terms of not needing to postpone games and that sort of thing, yes. Though I'd argue relocating to Tampa cancels that out
                        I’d also argue less distractions in Tampa than at home. The team can just focus on basketball.

Comment

• Only half a game back of miami
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I've been saying this for while now, they gotta stop wasting time with baynes (and Len). They keep starting him, the team digs a hole, and then 6 minutes in they take him out for the rest of the game so we can start chasing. What's the point? Baynes is -40 this season so far. I don't buy the "matchup" argument to start baynes. There's no greater damage an opposing bulky C can do to boucher than the overall pounding we take on both ends of the floor when baynes is in. Start your 5 best players already.

Also, if the leash size for Flynn and Thomas was the same we should be seeing some Thomas next game.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                              Only half a game back of miami
                              Hey maybe Masai should call maimi and ask for Jimmy 😉...
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Only half a game back of miami
                                Raptors are going to the Finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X