Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who covers the Raptors better ... TSN or 590 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73
    replied
    e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    I volunteer as tribute
    Readin too much Hunger Games wheezy?

I'd love to have a show of my own myself. I have wanted to be on radio since I was 13.

Leave a comment:

• e_wheazhy_
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Smithy has his own show on Thursdays..... at least he did last year. But you are right in wanting another host there.
    I volunteer as tribute

Leave a comment:

• Snizzoop
    replied
    I haven't read this whole thread, but can someone explain this to me...

...WHY can I stream the games via TSN Radio 1050, but I CAN NOT on FAN590?

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Raptorozans wrote: View Post
    Btw, anyone remember the show with Jack Armstrong and Eric Smith that used to be on during Tim and Sid's afternoon time slot on the Fan590? I think it was called the Game Plan and it was on just for a year a while back. I actually quite enjoyed some of the banter between Jack and Eric, and of course there was quite a bit of hoops talk between those two. With the Raps doing well again it would be great if a similar basketball-oriented show were to return like that imo.
    Smithy has his own show on Thursdays..... at least he did last year. But you are right in wanting another host there.

Leave a comment:

• Raptorozans
    replied
    Btw, anyone remember the show with Jack Armstrong and Eric Smith that used to be on during Tim and Sid's afternoon time slot on the Fan590? I think it was called the Game Plan and it was on just for a year a while back. I actually quite enjoyed some of the banter between Jack and Eric, and of course there was quite a bit of hoops talk between those two. With the Raps doing well again it would be great if a similar basketball-oriented show were to return like that imo.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Heard yesterday on Prime Time that Tim and Sid leaving the fan 590 .. Going to have a TV show on one of the sports channels .

Leave a comment:

• NoPropsneeded
    replied
    Bacaaaaadiiii

Leave a comment:

• slogan
    replied
    Quite frankly, I find EVERYTHING our broadcasting to be embarrassing:

1) Matt Devlin distorts the audio way too much by screaming when JV gets a defensive rebound or some other averagely exciting play.

2) Leo puts me to sleep when he speaks. Have some personality for fuck sake...but not as much as Jack.

3) If I hear Jack analyze a play by saying "fundamentally sound" one more time I'm going to lose my mind.

4) Even things like the crowd noise seem to get drowned out on TV.

5) Lastly, can we please expand our panel a little bit more? I'm growing a little tired of Sherman Hamilton and Paul Jones.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Can I vote neither,they both suck,I mute it. Horrible broadcasters.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Brother ��

In other news, 590 over TSN.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    No trailer park, but basement living, having 2 disabilities and being pansexual. So I do get you.
    Brother 😂

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Unless you live in a trailer park cooking meth. You don't understand the struggle.
    No trailer park, but basement living, having 2 disabilities and being pansexual. So I do get you.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    As someone who is white, grew up in a hockey crazy household and enjoys the leafs as much as the Raptors, I am not being offensive. Thank you.
    Unless you live in a trailer park cooking meth. You don't understand the struggle.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    This is offensive to in-bred hicks and yokels. Please be more considerate.
    As someone who is white, grew up in a hockey crazy household and enjoys the leafs as much as the Raptors, I am not being offensive. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    I know. I hate it.... especially Sundays. Why do they have a whole hour based off racing? Who watches Nascar anyways????? I don't know anyone who does. Not a single person.
    This is offensive to in-bred hicks and yokels. Please be more considerate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X