Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who covers the Raptors better ... TSN or 590 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Brother ��

In other news, 590 over TSN.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Can I vote neither,they both suck,I mute it. Horrible broadcasters.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Quite frankly, I find EVERYTHING our broadcasting to be embarrassing:

1) Matt Devlin distorts the audio way too much by screaming when JV gets a defensive rebound or some other averagely exciting play.

2) Leo puts me to sleep when he speaks. Have some personality for fuck sake...but not as much as Jack.

3) If I hear Jack analyze a play by saying "fundamentally sound" one more time I'm going to lose my mind.

4) Even things like the crowd noise seem to get drowned out on TV.

5) Lastly, can we please expand our panel a little bit more? I'm growing a little tired of Sherman Hamilton and Paul Jones.

Comment

Bacaaaaadiiii

Comment

Heard yesterday on Prime Time that Tim and Sid leaving the fan 590 .. Going to have a TV show on one of the sports channels .

Comment

Btw, anyone remember the show with Jack Armstrong and Eric Smith that used to be on during Tim and Sid's afternoon time slot on the Fan590? I think it was called the Game Plan and it was on just for a year a while back. I actually quite enjoyed some of the banter between Jack and Eric, and of course there was quite a bit of hoops talk between those two. With the Raps doing well again it would be great if a similar basketball-oriented show were to return like that imo.

Comment

Raptorozans wrote: View Post
                Btw, anyone remember the show with Jack Armstrong and Eric Smith that used to be on during Tim and Sid's afternoon time slot on the Fan590? I think it was called the Game Plan and it was on just for a year a while back. I actually quite enjoyed some of the banter between Jack and Eric, and of course there was quite a bit of hoops talk between those two. With the Raps doing well again it would be great if a similar basketball-oriented show were to return like that imo.
                Smithy has his own show on Thursdays..... at least he did last year. But you are right in wanting another host there.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I haven't read this whole thread, but can someone explain this to me...

...WHY can I stream the games via TSN Radio 1050, but I CAN NOT on FAN590?

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Smithy has his own show on Thursdays..... at least he did last year. But you are right in wanting another host there.
                    I volunteer as tribute
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      I volunteer as tribute
                      Readin too much Hunger Games wheezy?

I'd love to have a show of my own myself. I have wanted to be on radio since I was 13.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Readin too much Hunger Games wheezy?

I'd love to have a show of my own myself. I have wanted to be on radio since I was 13.
                        My hunger for those games will never be quelled!

It's a sweet time, I had a radio show as well as broadcasting at my university for a while
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          My hunger for those games will never be quelled!

It's a sweet time, I had a radio show as well as broadcasting at my university for a while
                          Ah. I used to cover sports for my highschool until I graduated.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Both garbage. Raps fans deserve better.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I think most of the complaints are just a by-product of time. If something lasts long enough, people will get sick/tired of it. That seems to be the case with Jack and Leo, with Devlin slowly following suit.

If we had to listen to Jeff Van Gundy 82 times a year, we'd probably say the same about him.

There are only a handful of bball announcers who would be considered timeless. Mike Breen, Dan Shulman, and Mike Tirico to name a few.

Comment

The Fan 590 will have a new morning team ... Brady is taking over Tim and Sid slot .. Some 102.1 Edge ex morning man ... He is what I hear a Howard Stern wannabee

Comment

Working...
                                X