Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who covers the Raptors better ... TSN or 590 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guyroch wrote: View Post
    The Fan 590 will have a new morning team ... Brady is taking over Tim and Sid slot .. Some 102.1 Edge ex morning man ... He is what I hear a Howard Stern wannabee
    Brady isn't bad. Listened to him and he was okay. Stuck to hockey though.. mainly the Jets/Sabres trade.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Brady isn't bad. Listened to him and he was okay. Stuck to hockey though.. mainly the Jets/Sabres trade.
      Brady's style is kind of American style ESPN radio ( Herd )

Comment

Brady's style is kind of American style ESPN radio ( Herd )
        Hehe, I'm used to CBS radio.... Scotty Farrell on the BENCH.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Anyone else think that they're grooming Mo Pete to take over Leo's or Jack's spot at some point?
          "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

buckets wrote: View Post
            Anyone else think that they're grooming Mo Pete to take over Leo's or Jack's spot at some point?
            Anyone else think like me that MoPete needs a lot of grooming ... He is so raw ... It doesn't seem to come naturally to him .

Comment

Why can't we replace MoPete with Kate Bierness?
              Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Feb 13, 2015, 10:14 AM. Reason: type-o

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Why can't we place MoPete with Kate Bierness?
                That... is like heaven.
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Maybe they want the viewers to actually pay attention to the game
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Anyone else think like me that MoPete needs a lot of grooming ... He is so raw ... It doesn't seem to come naturally to him .
                    MoPete is the Bruno Caboclo of broadcasting. 2 years away from 2 years away. So raw.

Alvin Williams is the Raps Insider on Sportsnet. And he's so much better than MoPete when it comes to analyzing games. Everything just comes naturally to him.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Both garbage. Raps fans deserve better.
                      Amen.

Comment

How about Renee Paquette/Young...she used to be on SN360 but haven't noticed her in awhile...

Comment

She's a WWE announcer now.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

One of these networks should allow their commentators to swear. That'd be amazing
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

In one of the busiest trade deadline days in the NBA and what is the Fan and 1050 talking about when I get into the car to drive home ... Leafs/NHL and Jays ..

Comment

i prefer the fan 590 ... i like jones and smith better so i like to watch the game with the radio on

Comment

Working...
                                X