Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who covers the Raptors better ... TSN or 590 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if your a basketball junkie and want to hear NBA talk ... Both TSN and especially the fan will not feed your appetite .. Hockey Hockey Hockey and baseball .. TSN has Leaf lunch ?? Why not shelve that for awhile and have Rap lunch ?

ESPN radio NBA NBA NBA !!

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
      Well if your a basketball junkie and want to hear NBA talk ... Both TSN and especially the fan will not feed your appetite .. Hockey Hockey Hockey and baseball .. TSN has Leaf lunch ?? Why not shelve that for awhile and have Rap lunch ?

ESPN radio NBA NBA NBA !!
      Wos listening to ESPN and Charles his giving his take on NHL playoffs ... He is a Chicago ... Funny

Comment

Jim Tatti and Dwayne Watson 1050am sound very confident on the radio re there opinion re the Raptors but not ready to through DC under the bus. Almost reminds me of the BC era where he frequently pulled the wool over many media types.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          One of these networks should allow their commentators to swear. That'd be amazing
          Making me think of when Farrell was back on Stern. Loved him there.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            How about Renee Paquette/Young...she used to be on SN360 but haven't noticed her in awhile...

Does WWE ....

Comment

Were any of last night's games on the tube ?? I saw a lot of NHL classic games

Comment

I must say Nik Stauskas did a great job last night on the Raptor telecast .. Love MoPete as a Raptor but his TV gig is being forced on us for some apparent reason ...

Comment

I watched the NBATV broadcast. Grant Hill as the colour guy. He gave Casey props for benching DeRozan in the 4th.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                    I must say Nik Stauskas did a great job last night on the Raptor telecast .. Love MoPete as a Raptor but his TV gig is being forced on us for some apparent reason ...
                    They don't have the heart to get rid of him. Raptors is like #5 on their priority list I think they just assume it won't matter in the ratings
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      They don't have the heart to get rid of him. Raptors is like #5 on their priority list I think they just assume it won't matter in the ratings
                      Maybe Sam being fired they might hire him back ... He was entertaining ...

Comment

Working...
                      X