Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who covers the Raptors better ... TSN or 590 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyroch
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    They don't have the heart to get rid of him. Raptors is like #5 on their priority list I think they just assume it won't matter in the ratings
    Maybe Sam being fired they might hire him back ... He was entertaining ...

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    I must say Nik Stauskas did a great job last night on the Raptor telecast .. Love MoPete as a Raptor but his TV gig is being forced on us for some apparent reason ...
    They don't have the heart to get rid of him. Raptors is like #5 on their priority list I think they just assume it won't matter in the ratings

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I watched the NBATV broadcast. Grant Hill as the colour guy. He gave Casey props for benching DeRozan in the 4th.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    I must say Nik Stauskas did a great job last night on the Raptor telecast .. Love MoPete as a Raptor but his TV gig is being forced on us for some apparent reason ...

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Were any of last night's games on the tube ?? I saw a lot of NHL classic games

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    How about Renee Paquette/Young...she used to be on SN360 but haven't noticed her in awhile...

Does WWE ....

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    One of these networks should allow their commentators to swear. That'd be amazing
    Making me think of when Farrell was back on Stern. Loved him there.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Jim Tatti and Dwayne Watson 1050am sound very confident on the radio re there opinion re the Raptors but not ready to through DC under the bus. Almost reminds me of the BC era where he frequently pulled the wool over many media types.

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post
    Well if your a basketball junkie and want to hear NBA talk ... Both TSN and especially the fan will not feed your appetite .. Hockey Hockey Hockey and baseball .. TSN has Leaf lunch ?? Why not shelve that for awhile and have Rap lunch ?

ESPN radio NBA NBA NBA !!
    Wos listening to ESPN and Charles his giving his take on NHL playoffs ... He is a Chicago ... Funny

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    Well if your a basketball junkie and want to hear NBA talk ... Both TSN and especially the fan will not feed your appetite .. Hockey Hockey Hockey and baseball .. TSN has Leaf lunch ?? Why not shelve that for awhile and have Rap lunch ?

ESPN radio NBA NBA NBA !!

Leave a comment:

• Niagara Raptor
    replied
    i prefer the fan 590 ... i like jones and smith better so i like to watch the game with the radio on

Leave a comment:

• guyroch
    replied
    In one of the busiest trade deadline days in the NBA and what is the Fan and 1050 talking about when I get into the car to drive home ... Leafs/NHL and Jays ..

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    One of these networks should allow their commentators to swear. That'd be amazing

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    She's a WWE announcer now.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Why can't we place MoPete with Kate Bierness?

How about Renee Paquette/Young...she used to be on SN360 but haven't noticed her in awhile...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X