Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #13 Dallas Mavericks (6-6) @ Toronto Raptors (4-8) 7:30 TSN

Raptors -5

INJURIES: Raptors: Patrick McCaw: out (knee), Alex Len: day to day (personal).

Mavericks: Maxi Kleber: out (health and safety protocols), Jalen Brunson: day to day (health and safety protocols), Tim Hardaway Jr.: day to day (groin), Dorian Finney-Smith: day to day (health and safety protocols), Dwight Powell: day to day (health and safety protocols), Josh Richardson: day to day (health and safety protocols).

Raptors on a two game winning streak and Dallas on a two game losing streak - Milwaukee and Chicago despite Doncics triple double (36/16/15)

Go Raptors!

Man it feels like this is anout the 3rd time ive seen Porzingis play the raptors since he joined then L

Comment

I'll be really impressed if the Raps take this one, Doncic will be on a mission and the refs will have been instructed to even up the calls on them after the last non-call admission in their favour

Comment

2 posts..,thats it for a game thread 30 minutes before tip off. Whats going on? This rough start screwing with the board, the activity here sad. Aren't most of you folks in lockdown...what the hell else you got to to do lol

Comment

Didnt raptors make their franchise record comeback last meeting? Lets not try that again

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
            2 posts..,thats it for a game thread 30 minutes before tip off. Whats going on? This rough start screwing with the board, the activity here sad. Aren't most of you folks in lockdown...what the hell else you got to to do lol
            I think the way the Raps are playing lately is causing heart failure
            OG is our king

Comment

Give Yuri a break. It could have been Trex doing the thread and they were minimalist at best. Keep the win streak going Yuri.
              Last edited by Gonzz; Mon Jan 18, 2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Park the tank - let's get another win!

Comment

Go Raps...that’s is all. For now.

Comment

Just watched the Bruins lose to the Islanders, had to have dinner, last minute work emails, walked the dogs, Leafs and Jets on too.
                    Lots to do even in a lockdown

Raps, Let's Go!

Comment

Every time they say that, I still can't believe that Doncic is only 21.
                      What the h*ll were you doing at 21 lol

Most of the 21 year olds I see look like they are 15....

Comment

Dallas using their challenge this early? Lol
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Siakam is so embarassingly bad. Wtf is this dude doing?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The more I watch Siakam play the more I want to see them lose as many games as possible.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              Dallas using their challenge this early? Lol
                              5 point swing is worth it.

Comment

Working...
                              X