No announcement yet.

Best bang-for-the-buck games this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

denver is a sleeper, i dont know how expensive they are tho. i went to one of their games 2 seasons ago from work, and it was really entertaining. demar with the poster on mozgov, rudy gay with the game winner

lawson, nate robinson, javale mcgee, jj hickson is going to be interesting to see haha

Comment

Anyone have any good ticket options? I've been out of TO the last couple years but am visiting in December and would like to see three or four games. I checked RealGM already, just wondering if there's any other options.

Seems like getting more than two tickets to the Cavs is going to be super difficult.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Anyone have any good ticket options? I've been out of TO the last couple years but am visiting in December and would like to see three or four games. I checked RealGM already, just wondering if there's any other options.

Seems like getting more than two tickets to the Cavs is going to be super difficult.
        I've been buying my tickets from Steve at raptorman.ca for five years now. He doesn't have anything up yet, but when he does, he should have stuff for every game.

Comment

I've just been using Stubhub.ca Best selection and pricing is always comparable to Raptorman and Raptorfan.com

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Going to watch Washington on November 7. Middle uppers for $70 this year doesn't seem too crazy.

And thanks to JordanMariam14 I'm looking at T-Wolves prices right now!
            You're welcome, you should buy me a ticket one day.

Comment

Memphis. Always a fun atmosphere when VC returns.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Got some tickets. I'll be the guy who is super animated but struggling not to have an apoplectic fit.

Comment

vs. Phoenix/OKC/GSW/Portland. All young, talented teams from the WC that will push TOR to the limits. All of these match-ups are "must-sees" especially if the Raptors are playing @ home. PHO: Dragic-Bledsoe-Green OKC: Durant-Westbrook-Ibaka GSW: Thompson-Curry-Barnes POR: Aldridge-Lilliard-Lopez

Comment

Working...
                  X