Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

F*#@ yeah! Masai has all the cards (except the ones Kyle has). Blow us away or we run it back.
    Bleed em dry
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• ‘‘Twas the night before trademas and all through the house not a shamster was stirring, not even a woj mouse

Comment

• We need a 2021 first rounder

Comment

‘‘Twas the night before trademas and all through the house not a shamster was stirring, not even a woj mouse
          Kind of a surreal night actually as a fan. This all came so quickly and you hope masai just ignores the noise and does what he thinks is best.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Turner is a dream. Makes us legit. If we could swap Powell and Baynes for Turner we're in first-round upset territory and potential conference finals players.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              Turner is a dream. Makes us legit. If we could swap Powell and Baynes for Turner we're in first-round upset territory and potential conference finals players.
              I just can't wrap my head around why indy would do that. Do they think norm is like 23? Lol
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

F*#@ yeah! Masai has all the cards (except the ones Kyle has). Blow us away or we run it back.
                Bobby only has till deadline tomorrow to bluff.

“Any deal you get into no matter what u better be able to walk away from.”

but Bobby, better have a Fing plan, and it better not be Alex Fing Len, that’s all I am going to say!!!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I just can't wrap my head around why indy would do that. Do they think norm is like 23? Lol
                  I think the more likely scenario is Norm goes to some third team, assets go to Indy, Turner comes to us. Plus filler where required. Some of those assets for Indy would come from the third team, some from us (or re-routed from a Lowry trade).
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Pistons trade Wright to Kings for Joseph and a pair of 2nd-round picks

Comment

• TimTIm wrote: View Post
                      Pistons trade Wright to Kings for Joseph and a pair of 2nd-round picks
                      "Two Raptors guards were traded.

They weren't the ones many had anticipated..."

Comment

• They'd better be getting another PG that can be a primary ball handler if both Lowry and Norm are being traded. FVV can't do it alone and if he gets injured...

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          They'd better be getting another PG that can be a primary ball handler if both Lowry and Norm are being traded. FVV can't do it alone and if he gets injured...
                          I suppose it depends on what the goal for the rest of the season is.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Turner would be awesome! I’m hoping the Raps can make it work... who knows if they are actually interested.

I have a feeling nothing is gonna happen. If anything Norm and filler will be traded, but if Kyle was going to move I think it would be before now.. I guess we’ll see.

Comment

They'd better be getting another PG that can be a primary ball handler if both Lowry and Norm are being traded. FVV can't do it alone and if he gets injured...
                              We have Tony Parker 2.0

Comment

I'm still kinda hoping we get to see Fred and Norm going forward depending on what Lowry returns. No sense in going all young and prospects when our core is not that.

Comment

Working...
                                X