No announcement yet.

Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wore funeral clothes to work today. Not sure what to expect...
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wonder why the Clippers didn't nab Wright if the offer was CoJo and two random 2nd's. Clippers need a pass first guard, and Wright would have fit perfectly.

Comment

• 9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• McGee going back to Denver.. could have used a big like him. Would have been a HUGE upgrade over Baynes.. but we could also be tanking. So who knows.

Comment

• Once Lowry goes, I suspect there will be a flurry of last minute trades that follow. The unusual thing here is that the Raps can actually drive up the asking price on Powell by waiting on Lowry. Teams usually don't get that luxury.

Comment

• The rumored asking price from the Sixers is Maxey, Thybulle and 2 first round picks. That would be a nice trade.

Lakers were definitely thrown in the mix as leverage to get the Heat and Sixers to sweat a bit.

Comment

• WOJ:
                Sources: Orlando continues to listen to offers on All-Star Nikola Vucevic, but it would take a substantial package to pry him. As the Magic drill down on Aaron Gordon trades, an additional move w/ Vucevic for assets would set franchise toward more substantial long-term retooling
                Yup

Comment

• OG is the only untouchable...

Comment

• Miami still doesn't want to include Herro. I get that the kid has upside, but Jimmy Butler's turning 32 and you'd think there's a pretty clear case that 2.5 seasons of Butler/Lowry/Bam is better than Herro peaking 6 years from now - after Jimmy Butler's retired from basketball. The window on their current 3 most valued guys doesn't even line up.

As a Raptors fan though I like the possible Philly deal better. Got some flags on Herro, who looks nice in flashes but has also shot like shit this year. Are we sure he's not white Brandon Jennings?
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Miami still doesn't want to include Herro. I get that the kid has upside, but Jimmy Butler's turning 32 and you'd think there's a pretty clear case that 2.5 seasons of Butler/Lowry/Bam is better than Herro peaking 6 years from now - after Jimmy Butler's retired from basketball. The window on their current 3 most valued guys doesn't even line up.

As a Raptors fan though I like the possible Philly deal better. Got some flags on Herro, who looks nice in flashes but has also shot like shit this year. Are we sure he's not white Brandon Jennings?
                      I don't even like Herro that much. Is the kid that good?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        WOJ:

Yup
                        I don't understand the Magic moving Gorden/Fournier and keeping Vooch but I guess it depends on the returns. At the point they're at seems like you just reset the whole thing. Primed to tread water for 2 more seasons with Vooch then trade him anyway before he walks in FA as a 32 year old.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I don't even like Herro that much. Is the kid that good?
                          Maybe but I'm not sold, see a fair bit of risk there. High upside, shown flashes, still super young. A lot of guys in that situation don't hit their potential peak, he's not a sure thing by any means.

Comment

Maybe but I'm not sold, see a fair bit of risk there. High upside, shown flashes, still super young. A lot of guys in that situation don't hit their potential peak, he's not a sure thing by any means.
                            The kid is unconscious but that's not always a sign of stardom. Its irritating when a player hesitates so a confident kid is intriguing but he could just as easily become Dion Waiters.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I don't understand the Magic moving Gorden/Fournier and keeping Vooch but I guess it depends on the returns. At the point they're at seems like you just reset the whole thing. Primed to tread water for 2 more seasons with Vooch then trade him anyway before he walks in FA as a 32 year old.
                              If we ever trade the GROAT to a contender, I want Orlando as the third team.

Like the previous scenario I posted before:

Clips: Lowry
                              Orlando: Zubac/ Beverly or Lou Will and future picks
                              Raps: Vucecic

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

The kid is unconscious but that's not always a sign of stardom. Its irritating when a player hesitates so a confident kid is intriguing but he could just as easily become Dion Waiters.
                                Its a risk, but he has potential. He did play fairly well in his first Playoffs as a rookie and hit some big shots. The Heat, a great player development team, are also high on him, so it would be a surprise if he ends up like Waiters.

Comment

Working...
                                X