No announcement yet.

Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD and Matt for 2nds sucks. Now we hope to get a TD and Matt with those 2nds? Gonna miss TD. At least him and matt will do well and hopefully splash some cold water on nurses face

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      You have to shake your head at what Houston is doing.

Comment

• If Drummond is bought out...

He would be thinking that if he wanted to get paid next season as a viable free agent, he needs to play on a team that badly requires his services

Toronto will give him the minutes and exposure he wants to showcase himself to other teams for his next contract

Comment

• I'm good with it. It's one of those things you can't control. Raptors knew what they need and what they wanted. Nobody ponied up. So keep him and move on, there'll be more decisions & opportunities in the future. There's no good reason to lose a trade now.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I just think Drummond goes to Nets or Lakers, both could use centres

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Masai dumping bench guys for 2nd round picks definitely doesn't signal going all in on a late season playoff push, we'll see how they navigate that. Sign some filler and finish out the year. Honestly long term I hope they still miss the playoffs, but I'm not holding my breath. If everyone's healthy and playing the rest of the season I bet they work their way back into the top 8.
              FVV/Lowry/OG/Siakam/Boucher/Trent. They still only have 6 legitimate NBA rotation players, no front court depth and a gigantic hole in the middle. The second round picks are meaningless.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                TD and Matt for 2nds sucks. Now we hope to get a TD and Matt with those 2nds? Gonna miss TD. At least him and matt will do well and hopefully splash some cold water on nurses face
                Sure. TD and Thomas were undrafted. We found Powell in the 2nd round

Comment

• How fucking stuborn and stupid u gotta be..2 lose Kawli, Green, Gasol, Ibaka and now it's gonna be Lowry..u are get absolutely nothing when his gone...his gone..do u get it, his not coming back..Hello McFly, are u u dumb..u get whatever u can for him..now u get a Big D$%%..Masai got 2 go..wtf is he doing, so stupid..I'm pissed off, love Lowry..but had 2 trade him, idiots..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Deal for Beal in the offseason
                    or
                    Deal for KAT in the offseason

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      The second round picks are meaningless.
                      Any more meaningless than what Thomas and TD had become? I don't really think so...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

FVV/Lowry/OG/Siakam/Boucher/Trent. They still only have 6 legitimate NBA rotation players, no front court depth and a gigantic hole in the middle. The second round picks are meaningless.
                        Yeah they definitely have half a team. They also essentially have seven stumbling .500 teams ahead of them, all the way up to the 4 seed. The EC is a mess.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• So maybe soft tank and everyone starts resting their sore toe etc. Dunno. Didn’t tank and didn’t get better. Stuck in the middle

Comment

• The past 2 games:

Nurse finally found his trusted bench guy next to Boucher in Watson

Boucher
                            Watson
                            Hood

that could be his bench rotation

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              How fucking stuborn and stupid u gotta be..2 lose Kawli, Green, Gasol, Ibaka and now it's gonna be Lowry..u are get absolutely nothing when his gone...his gone..do u get it, his not coming back..Hello McFly, are u u dumb..u get whatever u can for him..now u get a Big D$%%..Masai got 2 go..wtf is he doing, so stupid..I'm pissed off, love Lowry..but had 2 trade him, idiots..
                              You really have no idea what was actually offered, or what discussions were had with Lowry. We didn't just lose Kawai and Green, we had no recourse to keep them. Ibaka and Gasol were a clear mistake. Take a chill pill since you don't have all the information.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                So maybe soft tank and everyone starts resting their sore toe etc. Dunno. Didn’t tank and didn’t get better. Stuck in the middle
                                I'd rather be stuck in the middle than a tanking team year after year after year.....hoping my next draft pick "might" save me.

Comment

Working...
                                X