Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Now if kyle does go, where would we like to see him land? I hope for philly, and it would likely mean a few months of Danny green coming back lol.

if Kyle goes to the clippers I'll vomit. Just buying the whole fucking team masai built in Canada
    I really hope it's not to a divisional rival like Philly, and certainly not to Boston....buuut between those two, Boston probably has the better assets coming back to the Raps.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      So Kyle is selling his house in Toronto.

Here is the real estate listing:
      http://v3.torontomls.net/Live/Pages/...c0580&App=TREB
      Probably just moving closer to Drake's house.

Comment

• I like Miami, either herro or Duncan would be nice.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
          I like Miami, either herro or Duncan would be nice.
          Lol, keep dreaming
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 3 team trade with Cleveland and Philly just makes so much sense... If each team can get what they want, I think there is a real possibility it could go down...

Comment

Now if kyle does go, where would we like to see him land? I hope for philly, and it would likely mean a few months of Danny green coming back lol.

if Kyle goes to the clippers I'll vomit. Just buying the whole fucking team masai built in Canada
              I vote Dallas. Somewhere out of the East, not named LA anything.

Comment

• Thoughts on going for Lonzo? If the jump shot is real, the fit is actually quite interesting. His playmaking would fit in really well with Fred, Pascal, and OG, and he's a really solid defender that can form an incredibly versatile lineup with those guys. Not sure if the shot is for real, and he seems to be wildly inconsistent, but IMO in the right environment, he can really drive wins.

Comment

• I feel like Lowry and raptors organization has already established that his gonna get moved long time ago. His been in and out line up, not engaged, quiet...I think the deal is done they just had 2 wait for some contracts 2 be lifted so it could be moved, the team they are moving him 2..as for these rumors, this isnt raptors organization leaking, it's other teams..who want him. Raptors organization are tight lip..so this ain't coming from them..
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I know someone who supplies Lowrys meat from near there so Im sure thats it. Surprised hed get a spot with the 401 in the backyard must be a constant drone maybe thats why hes selling

groat but business is business. If we could get some assets for him it should be good for him to come back next year (hopefully) and join those assets. Not sold on Fred Id send fred and lowry out and bring lowry back. Whenever I think of a good addition to this team (ie greek, beal) it seems Lowry is a better compliment to them than fred

lowry asked to stay when he was about to be traded twice. Im sure he could go but im guessing hed prefer to stay given the choice

anyway itd be hard to see him go. Either way he’ll be the next Raptor coach is my bet

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

The dream would be to swap him for Simmons but that isn't happening. Perhaps a three-team trade? We need at least one interesting prospect coming back, and no one on the sixers really interests me.

I really would rather keep him. We'll see what Masai decides.
                      This is the ticket:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y353hnpo

Raptors & Philly each send a 1st rounder to the Wizards.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        Thoughts on going for Lonzo? If the jump shot is real, the fit is actually quite interesting. His playmaking would fit in really well with Fred, Pascal, and OG, and he's a really solid defender that can form an incredibly versatile lineup with those guys. Not sure if the shot is for real, and he seems to be wildly inconsistent, but IMO in the right environment, he can really drive wins.
                        Haven't watched too many Pel's games, but Lonzo seems to play with a bit of chip on his shoulder...but more like Freddy than Lowry and I think we need a guy that is going to be a bit more of a leader. His game though is coming along, taking more 3's this year while maintaining the same .37% as last year. Not an efficient scorer though so that could be a problem.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

This is the ticket:

1 team would really like that trade, and it's us. lol
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

1 team would really like that trade, and it's us. lol
                            I played around on the trade machine with Lowry deals and I really can't see one. He's expiring so assuming only a contender would give something meaningful for a Lowry rental, but all the contenders are stretched thin. Nothing of value on their rosters that's tradeable. They've all already made their moves, basically.
                            ​​​​​​
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

This is the ticket:

I think the wizards want much much more than that. Prospects and more picks

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Haven't watched too many Pel's games, but Lonzo seems to play with a bit of chip on his shoulder...but more like Freddy than Lowry and I think we need a guy that is going to be a bit more of a leader. His game though is coming along, taking more 3's this year while maintaining the same .37% as last year. Not an efficient scorer though so that could be a problem.
                                Ball checks a lot of boxes for Toronto but he is also going to command a big payday this offseason and he isn't the difference-maker that the Raptors need right now. I feel like Ball and OG and FVV and Siakam are all in a similar tier of really good players (with varying gradations) that are not necessarily stars (though Siakam can be) and locking in 4 guys like that with big contracts comes with risk.

He might be a good contingency plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X