Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Looks like that report was just fluff for clicks. The way his agent says Lowry is focused on becoming the GROAT makes me think he probably wants to sign another contract but Ive been wrong a lot.

    https://mobile.twitter.com/SiriusXMN...500850184?s=19

    Im alright with him sticking around but it was fun to fantasize a trade for the day.
    Can you trust a player's agent either? He chose his words pretty carefully. Kyle is not "pushing to go" to Philadelphia. It doesn't mean Lowry doesn't want to go there this season, if the Raps can facilitate that.

    That said, the Raps built up a ton of goodwill giving Lowry the 30M extension last year, which was fully earned, but that's not chump change. There was a bit of friction over that in pre-season, IIRC.

    Comment


    • golden wrote: View Post

      Can you trust a player's agent either? He chose his words pretty carefully. Kyle is not "pushing to go" to Philadelphia. It doesn't mean Lowry doesn't want to go there this season, if the Raps can facilitate that.

      That said, the Raps built up a ton of goodwill giving Lowry the 30M extension last year, which was fully earned, but that's not chump change. There was a bit of friction over that in pre-season, IIRC.
      Full story said the agent had called Masai/Bobby and said the story that Lowry would like to go to the Sixers, didn't originate from them

      Comment


      • DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Looks like that report was just fluff for clicks. The way his agent says Lowry is focused on becoming the GROAT makes me think he probably wants to sign another contract but Ive been wrong a lot.

        https://mobile.twitter.com/SiriusXMN...500850184?s=19

        Im alright with him sticking around but it was fun to fantasize a trade for the day.
        he did wear a hat with stacks of money on it on the bench the other night, i think you might be interpreting things correctly

        Comment


        • G__Deane wrote: View Post

          Full story said the agent had called Masai/Bobby and said the story that Lowry would like to go to the Sixers, didn't originate from them
          morey doing morey stuff

          Comment


          • I'd pitch this to Philly and Wizs

            http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybb5a4wb

            Wizs would also get a 1RP and 2RP from Raps & Philly respectively.

            Then this:

            http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y83yog8o

            Start: FVV-Beal-OG-Siakam-WCJ (oldest player 27)

            Bench: Flynn - Satoransky - Bembry - Yuta - Boucher
            Last edited by inthepaint; Thu Feb 25, 2021, 11:21 PM.
            2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

            Comment


            • inthepaint wrote: View Post
              I'd pitch this to Philly and Wizs

              http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybb5a4wb

              Wizs would also get a 1RP and 2RP from Raps & Philly respectively.

              Then this:

              http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y83yog8o

              Start: FVV-Beal-OG-Siakam-WCJ (oldest player 27)

              Bench: Flynn - Satoransky - Bembry - Yuta - Boucher
              First Deal...I like and it's ideal for all teams, probably some draft picks would need 2 move also, we still need a mobile center..Looks like Masai tapped into the G League..Donta Hall..who knows, his kinda like Ben Wallace defensively and rebounds..10 day contract..who knows, anyone would be better than Baynes,right...also I would love the raptors 2 get Mo Bamba, we will c..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

              Comment


              • chris wrote: View Post

                morey doing morey stuff
                Could be all of them
                Raptors preparing fans for trading Lowry
                Lowry forcing their hand, maybe even to inprove the current roster
                Sixers trying to lower his trade value since he "wants out"

                Fans are the last to know

                Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                  Could be all of them
                  Raptors preparing fans for trading Lowry
                  Lowry forcing their hand, maybe even to inprove the current roster
                  Sixers trying to lower his trade value since he "wants out"

                  Fans are the last to know
                  The "lower his trade value" narrative makes some sense. The article also talked about Lowry wanting 2 more years at $30M to further scare away suitors.

                  Thinking back to the James Harden trade debacle, I wouldn't be surprised if Morey was encouraging Harden to do all that crazy sh*t he did before he left Houston either.

                  Otherwise, Lowry's agent is full of BS and there is some smoke there.

                  Comment


                  • G__Deane wrote: View Post

                    Full story said the agent had called Masai/Bobby and said the story that Lowry would like to go to the Sixers, didn't originate from them
                    Agent says story didn’t originate with them.
                    Didnt say that said story was a pile of bs and kyle has no interest in anything other than finishing the season with the raps.

                    As for for the Clips....I believe that Ujiri and Tannenbaum would rather eat glass than deal with those corksoakers.
                    I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

                    Comment


                    • golden wrote: View Post

                      The "lower his trade value" narrative makes some sense. The article also talked about Lowry wanting 2 more years at $30M to further scare away suitors.

                      Thinking back to the James Harden trade debacle, I wouldn't be surprised if Morey was encouraging Harden to do all that crazy sh*t he did before he left Houston either.

                      Otherwise, Lowry's agent is full of BS and there is some smoke there.
                      Lowry sold his Toronto house
                      Named FVV as his heir apparent (so proud of what he's become, should be defensive AS)
                      Kyle could come right out and say he wants to stay as a Raptor but doesn't
                      Even Raps drafting Flynn

                      He gone.

                      The best thing Kyle could do if he wants to re-sign is emphasize he doesn't necessarily want to be traded and price his price up. Or say he wouldn't mind going to Sixers and would consider re-signing there .... then bolt back to Toronto

                      Comment


                      • Incoming block buster trade
                        toronto
                        steven adams
                        lonzo ball
                        robert woodard
                        1 round draft pick

                        sac
                        OG anunoby
                        Malachi Flynn

                        New Orleans
                        kyle Lowry
                        norman powell
                        jabari Parker

                        Comment


                        • grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          Incoming block buster trade
                          toronto
                          steven adams
                          lonzo ball
                          robert woodard
                          1 round draft pick

                          sac
                          OG anunoby
                          Malachi Flynn

                          New Orleans
                          kyle Lowry
                          norman powell
                          jabari Parker


                          This...LOL..just stop dude,common man..
                          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                          My kitchen is always open to friends"

                          Comment


                          • Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post



                            This...LOL..just stop dude,common man..
                            Adams contract would be up at the end of the year.
                            ball is better than Flynn and you already know I like Woodard. Plus one or 2 first rounders maybe even 3 because we are sending out the best players in that trade.

                            we get bigger, I don’t know I see it as a decent trade especially if u get multi draft picks out of it.

                            Comment


                            • That's a shocker trade suggestion!

                              Comment


                              • grindhouse wrote: View Post
                                Incoming block buster trade
                                toronto
                                steven adams
                                lonzo ball
                                robert woodard
                                1 round draft pick

                                sac
                                OG anunoby
                                Malachi Flynn

                                New Orleans
                                kyle Lowry
                                norman powell
                                jabari Parker
                                Lowry Powell OG Flynnn better bring back more than that! And you could have at least thrown McCaw in there

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X