No announcement yet.

Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard Nurse saying sonething like hes doing what hes doing so they can work through their mistake and deficiencies but dang if thats the case maybe ill tune in when they sort this shit out I dont want to watch rehearsals thats what practices are for

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

If we still had Serge and Gasol then trading for Beal would make a lot of sense. With the current roster I don't think this team would be much better with Beal in place of FVV/Norm. Beal is also due about $100M between now and 2023/24. FVV about $60M over the same span of time. Why pay more to be equally bad? The next couple of seasons are crucial for the Raps to land a couple of good draft picks while our core develops, imo.
      Nah, Beal is a bonafide stud and would immediately put us back in the top 3 in the East. Plus, he's a foot taller than Fred

Comment

I saw this last night and the first thing that came to mind was Lowry going the other way (if it was true at all). NO would have picks I assume and perhaps a serviceable big (Hernangomez?) that could be tossed in to make the salary work. If it's not Lowry I really don't know what else NO would want from Toronto.
        That's interesting. I forgot they didn't extend him this offseason. Theoretically, he checks off a bunch of boxes for the Raps.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Nah, Beal is a bonafide stud and would immediately put us back in the top 3 in the East. Plus, he's a foot taller than Fred
          if he's such a superstar why do his teams always suck? he's an extremely one dimensional player. i agree with LJ2, if you add him to this team and subtract the pieces it will take to get him, this team is not any better. and not only is he owed 100M through 22-23, he'll be probably be making lillard-like 45-50M per year after that. hopefully for someone else.

Comment

I was on Bradley Beal bandwagon for long time. But that time has passed. He's never going to be a Raptor.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
              Heard Nurse saying sonething like hes doing what hes doing so they can work through their mistake and deficiencies but dang if thats the case maybe ill tune in when they sort this shit out I dont want to watch rehearsals thats what practices are for
              The entire regular season is practice man

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                I was on Bradley Beal bandwagon for long time. But that time has passed. He's never going to be a Raptor.
                Get off your highhorse Mixx ...you were right on Harden but it doesnt mean you will achieve another accurate prediction on Beal. That day job was already taken by someone else here though failed miserably. So I guess Hope is eternal.

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

if he's such a superstar why do his teams always suck? he's an extremely one dimensional player. i agree with LJ2, if you add him to this team and subtract the pieces it will take to get him, this team is not any better. and not only is he owed 100M through 22-23, he'll be probably be making lillard-like 45-50M per year after that. hopefully for someone else.
                  Our Beal is in the 2021 draft class.
                  His name is Jalen.

Comment

Kyle and Chris and 1st for Simmons

Comment

chris wrote: View Post

Look who he plays with, Russ and .... Robin Lopez lol. Last year was the ghost of John Wall. He would kill it in Toronto and bring a hunger that most of our guys just don't have. Still a big fan of his.

Comment

Look who he plays with, Russ and .... Robin Lopez lol. Last year was the ghost of John Wall. He would kill it in Toronto and bring a hunger that most of our guys just don't have. Still a big fan of his.
                        If we can keep Pascal, OG and Kyle, Beal would do well. Pascal goes to being the second option and can play his game that he excelled in. Problem would be what would it cost to get him.

Comment

This team has bigger problems than Fred's height. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of Beal, seems sort of like Trae Young type that can get his "own" but for whatever reason it doesn't translate to team wins. And at least you know why Trae's defense is awful, Beal really has no excuse at this point of his career other than he's a poor defender. Reminds me a lot of DeMar actually just that he's able to get points from the perimeter.

Comment

This team has bigger problems than Fred's height. To be honest I'm not a huge fan of Beal, seems sort of like Trae Young type that can get his "own" but for whatever reason it doesn't translate to team wins. And at least you know why Trae's defense is awful, Beal really has no excuse at this point of his career other than he's a poor defender. Reminds me a lot of DeMar actually just that he's able to get points from the perimeter.
                            Dude is averaging 34 pts 5 Reb and 5 assists on great efficiency. He's a stud
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Leading the league by a wide margin in PPG but he wouldn't help here lol. We all know we need a Batman here, maybe a Michael Keaton batman but a Batman nonetheless

Kevin Durant31.2
                              Stephen Curry28.2
                              Damian Lillard28.1
                              Zach LaVine27.4

Comment

That's what I mean he's terrific at getting his own stats, but it never translates to team wins. Once again the Wiz are at the bottom of the East.

Comment

Working...
                                X