Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

You also do this if you're pretty sure Lowry is walking. Which I'm pretty sure he is unless we over pay by a wide margin.

Kyle has his house on the market and has already had his agent write a tearful goodbye tweet.....thanks for everything, always have a place in my heart, back for my statue blahblahblah
    Haven't seen that one. That's interesting. Got a link?

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Is any of the 76ers prospects worth lowry though??
      I bet Masai and his team can answer that question better than I can.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        If they trade Lowry i'm pretty sure it's not going to be for Drummond.
        I dont think it makes sense to get Drummond and get rid if Lowry tbh. If you wanna get production out of Drummond I think you need a respected vet to hold him accountable. Lowry wouldnt let him get away with the stuff Cleveland does. Granted Cleveland gave him the keys to the tank and told him to go wild.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Haven't seen that one. That's interesting. Got a link?
          I can't share it until it's published

Comment

• Where does the idea come from that we let guys walk for nothing? Posters have actually used kawhi and green in these statements. Really, how does that even make sense? They were here for one season. Are we suggesting that we should have sacrificed the opportunity at a chip because this two were likely to walk in the offseason, after not even punching in a full regular season with the team, even though we were clearly a contender?

I can understand the gasol and ibaka examples, but i still dont agree. You dont trade those guys because they are on expirings. That team was monster pre bubble, imagine trading those two while sitting 2nd in the league overall? The backlash would have been crazy. Nobody makes decisions like that. I guess there is evidence they could have been resigned, and because they werent the idea is that we should have traded them to recoup assests, despite the fact that at the time a trade would have been executed the team was in 2ND PLACE OVERALL. Jesus, hindsight is 20/20 eh. What a bullshit way of making a weak ass point. Should be politicians some of you.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
              Where does the idea come from that we let guys walk for nothing? Posters have actually used kawhi and green in these statements. Really, how does that even make sense? They were here for one season. Are we suggesting that we should have sacrificed the opportunity at a chip because this two were likely to walk in the offseason, after not even punching in a full regular season with the team, even though we were clearly a contender?

I can understand the gasol and ibaka examples, but i still dont agree. You dont trade those guys because they are on expirings. That team was monster pre bubble, imagine trading those two while sitting 2nd in the league overall? The backlash would have been crazy. Nobody makes decisions like that. I guess there is evidence they could have been resigned, and because they werent the idea is that we should have traded them to recoup assests, despite the fact that at the time a trade would have been executed the team was in 2ND PLACE OVERALL. Jesus, hindsight is 20/20 eh. What a bullshit way of making a weak ass point. Should be politicians some of you.
              Can't really blame them and you can see the logic for why they didn't trade anybody. But still it's a shame that a lot of assets were lost post championship but it is what it is. I dont think it was avoidable.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Can't really blame them and you can see the logic for why they didn't trade anybody. But still it's a shame that a lot of assets were lost post championship but it is what it is. I dont think it was avoidable.
                It was avoidable.

Sign Serge and still keep the cap room for Giannis. Don't sign Baynes or Len.
                The Alphabet then re-signs in Milwaukee and we at least tread water a bit more with Serge/Boucher instead of washed up Gasol and Serge.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

It was avoidable.

Sign Serge and still keep the cap room for Giannis. Don't sign Baynes or Len.
                  The Alphabet then re-signs in Milwaukee and we at least tread water a bit more with Serge/Boucher instead of washed up Gasol and Serge.
                  They didn't want to resign Serge.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                    Where does the idea come from that we let guys walk for nothing? Posters have actually used kawhi and green in these statements. Really, how does that even make sense? They were here for one season. Are we suggesting that we should have sacrificed the opportunity at a chip because this two were likely to walk in the offseason, after not even punching in a full regular season with the team, even though we were clearly a contender?

I can understand the gasol and ibaka examples, but i still dont agree. You dont trade those guys because they are on expirings. That team was monster pre bubble, imagine trading those two while sitting 2nd in the league overall? The backlash would have been crazy. Nobody makes decisions like that. I guess there is evidence they could have been resigned, and because they werent the idea is that we should have traded them to recoup assests, despite the fact that at the time a trade would have been executed the team was in 2ND PLACE OVERALL.
                    This continually has to be said and including Leonard and Green is especially ridiculous.

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post

Is any of the 76ers prospects worth lowry though??
                      Yes.
                      Tyresse Maxey is a get. And a pick.
                      We will have to take back a bad contract to get him if Kyle gets traded in division and in conference.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Yes.
                        Tyresse Maxey is a get. And a pick.
                        We will have to take back a bad contract to get him if Kyle gets traded in division and in conference.
                        I think Thybulle is totally a Masai guy too. People last year were saying he was best rookie defender they have ever seen.

So a realistic package in my view would be Philly gets Lowry, Raps get Drummond, Maxey and Thybulle. Cavs Danny Green Mike Scott.

Include some picks to balance it out. Maybe Cleveland gets 1-2 second round picks. Maybe Raps get Philly’s first.

Comment

They didn't want to resign Serge.
                          Why? Even if you don’t like Serge, a rim protecting stretch center with championship experience should be easily tradeable.

I feel like it might have been something reactive & emotional like Serge getting offended that they wanted him to backup Gasol again. Serge seems like that kind of guy.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Why? Even if you don’t like Serge, a rim protecting stretch center with championship experience should be easily tradeable.

I feel like it might have been something reactive & emotional like Serge getting offended that they wanted him to backup Gasol again. Serge seems like that kind of guy.
                            I don't know why. But they could've offered him more money without affecting cap space and choose not to. They went after Ibaka before Gasol too. They just gave him courtesy offer but didn't pursue it

Comment

I don't know why. But they could've offered him more money without affecting cap space and choose not to. They went after Ibaka before Gasol too. They just gave him courtesy offer but didn't pursue it
                              The dude was a true Raptor, sucks to this day not having him. He was doing front office work for the Raptors off the court as well talking about how great Toronto is and how everyone should come/Kawhi resign here.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post

The dude was a true Raptor, sucks to this day not having him. He was doing front office work for the Raptors off the court as well talking about how great Toronto is and how everyone should come/Kawhi resign here.
                                He really revived his career here too. Before coming here he was on downward spiral. But really resurrected his rep with Raps

Comment

Working...
                                X