No announcement yet.

Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I will take a flyer on Cousins...Raps dont need to give up assets. I think they can sign him outright if he is willing to join a team that is in need of his services in certain situations. Fill the spot that Len vacated.

Comment

• Only by a trade wed get DC. Hes not coming as an FA. The rich will get richer.

Maybe they could pkge PJ with him?

Comment

• Cousins... Boucher/Baynes
        Pascal...Watanabe/ Boucher
        OG...Stanley/ Watanabe
        Beal...TD/ Thomas/ Watson
        Lowry... Bembry/ Flynn

Lets make some legitimate noise in the playoffs

Comment

• Sparrowtrini wrote: View Post
          Only by a trade wed get DC. Hes not coming as an FA. The rich will get richer.

Maybe they could pkge PJ with him?
          i'd be game

Comment

• Raptors should go get Mo Bamba..this guy has been berried in Orlando..he has potential 2 be as good or better than Serge Ibaka..so much talent..Masai knows this,he would be perfect..also try 2 go get another veteran center, Baynes gotta go, just get rid of him..
            Mo Bamba u can get him for Terrence Davis, 2nd rd pick(if needed) and McCaw as a through in contract 2 even out the money. I honesty think that would do it..Terence is great talent, I would want him 2 stay, but I just don't c the raptor sticking with him, he has a history of 2 much of negativity, immaturity, just not professional enough, talented yes, love his talent, his just doesn't get it, it will take time or he just might be out of the league if he doesn't grow up.
            Also,I really thought that powell should be moved, maybe still is..if somehow we can get Bradley Beal..however I have feeling raptors organization will secure him and sign him 2 long term deal when he opt out, unfortunately this leaves me 2 Kyle Lowry, sorry GOAT Raptor..but raptors have 2 decide where allocate money and starting 2 look like Powell is our starting sg, bc seems like this guy is a starter and Freddy is pg of this team. Lowry is passed his prime, still amazing competitor, pure heart and desire, leader, lowry for life..but his got 2 go, it will be sad when raptors trade him..I will miss him, but you have core championship player that been there and won it..Starters: Freddy pg, Powell sg, OG sf( was on the team, not playing due 2 injury) Siakim PF..and u need that Center down the road maybe Mo Bamba can be that guy or veteran player, now..or we might bring back a center that we had with raptors next year..Ibaka.
            Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Feb 21, 2021, 12:58 AM.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• First time I thought it was a typo. Second time not as much. If you’re getting a jersey made, make sure they know it’s Bamba. 😉. Tho Mo Mamba is an even better name in general.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                Raptors should go get Mo Mamba..this guy has been berried in Orlando..he has potential 2 be as good or better than Serge Ibaka..so much talent..Masai knows this,he would be perfect..also try 2 go get another veteran center, Baynes gotta go, just get rid of him..
                Mo Mamba u can get him for Terrence Davis, 2nd rd pick(if needed) and McCaw as a through in contract 2 even out the money. I honesty think that would do it..Terence is great talent, I would want him 2 stay, but I just don't c the raptor sticking with him, he has a history of 2 much of negativity, immaturity, just not professional enough, talented yes, love his talent, his just doesn't get it, it will take time or he just might be out of the league if he doesn't grow up.
                Also,I really thought that powell should be moved, maybe still is..if somehow we can get Bradley Beal..however I have feeling raptors organization will secure him and sign him 2 long term deal when he opt out, unfortunately this leaves me 2 Kyle Lowry, sorry GOAT Raptor..but raptors have 2 decide where allocate money and starting 2 look like Powell is our starting sg, bc seems like this guy is a starter and Freddy is pg of this team. Lowry is passed his prime, still amazing competitor, pure heart and desire, leader, lowry for life..but his got 2 go, it will be sad when raptors trade him..I will miss him, but you have core championship player that been there and won it..Starters: Freddy pg, Powell sg, OG sf( was on the team, not playing due 2 injury) Siakim PF..and u need that Center down the road maybe Mo Mamba can be that guy or veteran player, now..or we might bring back a center that we had with raptors next year..Ibaka.
                it’s another east coast team not happening

Comment

• If you think Baynes' offence sucks, you haven't watched Cousins this year. His is objectively significantly worse. The man is shooting 37% from the field. As a centre. How is that even possible.

And he doesn't defend at all. Guys who can't defend don't even get on the floor with Nurse.

Cousins name recognition is way ahead of his on court value at this point. He would solve none of the Raptors C problems imho, they would continue to be better off with Siakam/OG/Boucher at the 5 and Cousins on the bench than with Cousins on the court. Kind of like with Baynes.
                  ​​​

​​
                  ​​​​​​
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Thought came to my head I probably wouldn’t do this trade but....

sac Drummond
                    cleveland Lowry
                    toronto love , whiteside , Woodard

if loves contract wasn’t 3 years I would do this in a heart beat.

you could through davis or Thomas in there but we taking on a bad contract so I would expect draft picks

this would be a horrible trade with more thinking. It’s going to be very hard to trade Lowry
                    Last edited by grindhouse; Sun Feb 21, 2021, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      If you think Baynes' offence sucks, you haven't watched Cousins this year. His is objectively significantly worse. The man is shooting 37% from the field. As a centre. How is that even possible.

And he doesn't defend at all. Guys who can't defend don't even get on the floor with Nurse.

Cousins name recognition is way ahead of his on court value at this point. He would solve none of the Raptors C problems imho, they would continue to be better off with Siakam/OG/Boucher at the 5 and Cousins on the bench than with Cousins on the court. Kind of like with Baynes.
                      ​​​

​​
                      ​​​​​​
                      Neither would Drummond for that matter. What we really need is a defensive, mobile, rebounding machine. Like what we were getting from biyombo in '16.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        First time I thought it was a typo. Second time not as much. If you’re getting a jersey made, make sure they know it’s Bamba. 😉. Tho Mo Mamba is an even better name in general.
                        Damn, that's my bad, I did it 3 times, lol..must of been the M thing, no idea.
                        Mo Bamba, got it ..it's cool name. Someone said East teams wouldn't trade with each other..well that's wrong. Magic and Raptors have done deals before..T Ross for Ibaka.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ybrjd833

Or you could switch Oladipo for Gordon...

Last edited by TomAmnot; Sun Feb 21, 2021, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Damn, that's my bad, I did it 3 times, lol..must of been the M thing, no idea.
                            Mo Bamba, got it ..it's cool name. Someone said East teams wouldn't trade with each other..well that's wrong. Magic and Raptors have done deals before..T Ross for Ibaka.
                            Terrance Ross wasn’t going to be a superstar and we were right. They thought ibaka was done

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I don't think he's a fan of Harden based on some post game comments he had earlier in the year. Not sure either LA teams needs him.. both already have 2 centers, and Cousins could be looking for playing time. I mean he's already done the ring chasing thing with GSW.
                              Told you:
                              "Cousins, 30, has struggled on the court in his return from injury, averaging 9.6 points and 7.6 rebounds in 20.2 minutes across 25 appearances, 11 of them starts, for the Rockets this season.

The Los Angeles Lakers will reportedly be among the teams interested in pursuing him, however, according to Kevin O'Connor of The Ringer."

Comment

• So if we re-sign Powell and Lowry walks, we have a core of Pascal, OG, FVV, Boucher and Powell.
                                Assuming Norm lands on 17-20M in a new contract, that puts the Raps at 90-93M for the core.

It effectively trades Kyle's 30M for a bump for Norm from 10 to 20M ....

If this roster is mid playoff team as is, it can't be argued it's better without Lowry.
                                But we'd have his 20M difference freed up. What can we do with it besides run it back and be middling because even if we signed Kyle back for 20M we'd have the same team salary?

I'm ready to start Fred and Norm. Who can we add next season for the 20M?

And if Lowry is walking in FA (or we're planning on moving on) do we trade him this season? Is that becoming more doubtful as the Raps play better or more likely because it's without Lowry?

Masai?
                                Bobby?

Comment

Working...
                                X