Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    I think Tyler Herro will probably end up sucking but I would probably do that trade. I think if we can suck enough to get a top 3 pick we could have a major turnaround next year. I'd trade Fred for a big if we could. Cade Cunningham will play PG in the NBA.

Cade Cunningham
    Tyler Herro
    OG
    Pascal
    NEW CENTER (Not Boucher)

Alternatively, I think the Raptors should go hard for Lonzo ball. He's a really excellent fit with Fred/OG/Pascal. At the end of the day, we're gonna need at least 2 more competent bigs before we can be competitive. This platoon small ball thing is not working and it's crippling us on both ends of the floor.
    Cade?
    which pick and how?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Cade?
      which pick and how?
      We win the lottery in order to balance the scales after having the worst luck out of any team in the league this year. We take Cade Cunningham with the #1 pick. He slides into the 1B role with Pascal who has a resurgence after playing in front of a packed crowd again. We make the finals next year but lose to the defending champion Phoenix suns. That's ok. Cade's young, he's got time, Tyler Herro showed he really is that dude in the playoffs. We make the finals the next year, and after 6 long games against Bronny James and the Lakers featuring OG destroying any memory of LeBronto, we're champions once again. Dynasty. 6 years of finals trips and championships. Fun times ahead.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

We win the lottery in order to balance the scales after having the worst luck out of any team in the league this year. We take Cade Cunningham with the #1 pick. He slides into the 1B role with Pascal who has a resurgence after playing in front of a packed crowd again. We make the finals next year but lose to the defending champion Phoenix suns. That's ok. Cade's young, he's got time, Tyler Herro showed he really is that dude in the playoffs. We make the finals the next year, and after 6 long games against Bronny James and the Lakers featuring OG destroying any memory of LeBronto, we're champions once again. Dynasty. 6 years of finals trips and championships. Fun times ahead.
        Love it.

CP3 wins back 2 back too? Damn!

Comment

• I like the idea of trading lowry for hero........but will Miami bite.......

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
            I like the idea of trading lowry for hero........but will Miami bite.......
            They might nab Aldridge too.
            Lowry, Butler, Aldridge, Bam

That's a pretty strong roster

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

They might nab Aldridge too.
              Lowry, Butler, Aldridge, Bam

That's a pretty strong roster
              It could get them to the finals, but will mortgage thier future a bit.......

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

It could get them to the finals, but will mortgage thier future a bit.......
                Butler is by far their best player and he is getting old. They have to go for it while he is still in his prime. The other guy that’s really old is Pat Riley. He probably wants to get at least one more ring before he retires. Championship windows are fleeting... they should be thinking about win-now moves. Adding Lowry is a great move for the Heat.

Comment

• Funny Lowrys Bday is same day as the deadline

Comment

• Somebody was asking "What does Lowry want to do?"

From Shams:

Comment

• I gotta say Lowry almost sounded like he was checked out in the post game interview yesterday. He was defending why he didn't seem more upset or emotional.

Comment

• Now I really hope they trade Kyle. I honestly don't believe he wants to stay through this season and miss the playoffs or get blown out in the first round. I'm almost positive he's walking this off-season....get something for him....

Comment

• That Heat package (however real it is) is a no brainer imho. Hopefully they're actually negotiating with a couple teams for deals on that level.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• What's the most you would offer for Aaron Gordon?

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• not sure Miami can trade a first round draft pick til 2025. I'd say get Hero and salaries and call it a day. Or getting a bidding war going with Philly. And I don't really want to trade Lowry

Comment

• Will be interesting to see if we have any “healthy scratches” tonight. Would be very telling if Lowry or Powell gets the night off.

Comment

Working...
                                X