Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
    I gotta say Lowry almost sounded like he was checked out in the post game interview yesterday. He was defending why he didn't seem more upset or emotional.
    At this point with all of the rumors, I'm sure Masai/Bobby told him they are looking to trade him and with the 8 game losing streak, doesn't seem surprising he is checked out.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

At this point with all of the rumors, I'm sure Masai/Bobby told him they are looking to trade him and with the 8 game losing streak, doesn't seem surprising he is checked out.
      More L's incoming.

It would be a huge favor dealing him to a contender.
      Win win for all the parties involved.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        not sure Miami can trade a first round draft pick til 2025. I'd say get Hero and salaries and call it a day. Or getting a bidding war going with Philly. And I don't really want to trade Lowry
        I also like the "flip Dragic to the Clippers" for Zubac idea. Then flip 2Pat or whatever else garbage the Clips need to match for 2RPs.

Bobby needs to go full-blown Sam Presti fantasy league asset management here.

Comment

• Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            What's the most you would offer for Aaron Gordon?

I think the Raps are in tough to trade for any player that's asked out of where they are unless it's a disaster situation.
            Because they wouldn't stay here.

Comment

• don't know much about odds but the fact that Miami is the only negative odds offered out of anyone seems ominous. also, why does he cut the graphic off at powell? what does he know

Comment

don't know much about odds but the fact that Miami is the only negative odds offered out of anyone seems ominous. also, why does he cut the graphic off at powell? what does he know
                Norm to the Knicks or Mavs. Please god.... let us do another deal with Dolan.

Comment

don't know much about odds but the fact that Miami is the only negative odds offered out of anyone seems ominous. also, why does he cut the graphic off at powell? what does he know
                  Just a twitter limitation. Click on the graphic and it will expand.

Comment

• Norm on Dallas would work so well. Doncic is an elite playmaker and doesn't need someone else that can make plays. Norm is a terrible playmaker but can score at an elite level. Could make the Mavs a bit dangerous.

Too bad they gave their picks to NY in that Zinger trade.

Comment

• I wonder if we could pry onyeka okongwu from atlanta. Hes barely seeing the floor behind capella. Norm slots in beautifully at their 2 hole, where huerter currently starts. Atlanta is under pressure to win around trae young. We have lots of minutes at the 5 for a developing lotto pick.
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I wonder if we could pry onyeka okongwu from atlanta. Hes barely seeing the floor behind capella. Norm slots in beautifully at their 2 hole, where huerter currently starts. Atlanta is under pressure to win around trae young. We have lots of minutes at the 5 for a developing lotto pick.
                        Yeah Okongwu can be really good.. 6th pick in last year's draft but gets no minutes since he's berried behind Capela and Collins. Okongwu, Hill (waived) and a 2021 FRP for Norm. Come on Atlanta.. you don't want picks anymore

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          What's the most you would offer for Aaron Gordon?

Where would he fit with our team? We already have a couple of small ball C's (Boucher/OG), and Siakam isn't going nowhere sooo. He's not going to want to come off the bench and will be wanting starter $$ so I'd pass. Doesn't fill a need and isn't an upgrade to anyone in the starting line up.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Norm on Dallas would work so well. Doncic is an elite playmaker and doesn't need someone else that can make plays. Norm is a terrible playmaker but can score at an elite level. Could make the Mavs a bit dangerous.

Too bad they gave their picks to NY in that Zinger trade.
                            That's why the Knicks are good trade partner. They have theirs and the Mavs. If we could tank to say, the 7-8th pick and grab the Knicks/Mavs picks (20th) for Norm, that is a good package to trade both to move up to top 5. Maybe add Boucher to sweeten the deal.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's why the Knicks are good trade partner. They have theirs and the Mavs. If we could tank to say, the 7-8th pick and grab the Knicks/Mavs picks (20th) for Norm, that is a good package to trade both to move up to top 5. Maybe add Boucher to sweeten the deal.
                              I'd take the better of the Dallas (currently 20) and NY (currently 16) pick from NY for Norm.. but yup.. that's a sweet deal right there.

I like the Atlanta one that Keon just laid out too. Okongwu and a pick for Norm. Currently at #19 but can move up/down.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I'd take the better of the Dallas (currently 20) and NY (currently 16) pick from NY for Norm.. but yup.. that's a sweet deal right there.

I like the Atlanta one that Keon just laid out too. Okongwu and a pick for Norm. Currently at #19 but can move up/down.
                                But Okongwu has no range and Nurse isn't a big fan of players who can't shoot. He doesn't like to have to play guys in the dunker spot. There's a reason why we ended up with Baynes and Len... because you could park them in the corner and at least be a semi-credible threat.

Which, again, is mind-boggling why we didn't re-sign Ibaka.

Comment

Working...
                                X