Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

A 2nd rounder now is a good pickup. Never said otherwise.

Based on what he showed last season, the Raptors saw him as a valuable rotation player going forward. As he has showed he is very athletic & strong, scores well in transition as well as shooting the 3.

That's a late 1st rounder pick right there if the belief that he has more room to grow and expend his game. Obviously that didn't occur this season which is why his value took a hit.
    I don't see any evidence of that at all. He didn't get an extension and he didn't get any minutes this year, those would be signs we valued him. If he wasn't getting minutes when we're garbage how is he a valuable rotation player?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

But will he leave in free agency?
      Doesn't matter.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        If Drummond is bought out...

He would be thinking that if he wanted to get paid next season as a viable free agent, he needs to play on a team that badly requires his services

Toronto will give him the minutes and exposure he wants to showcase himself to other teams for his next contract
        Except these buyouts who can still play almost always go ring chasing at the same time. He'll go to Nets or LA

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

Doesn't matter.
          So trading him for nothing is better than losing him for nothing in free agency?
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kings are releasing Mfiondu Kabengele.

Go get him, Masai!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

But will he leave in free agency?
              Almost certainly yes, but extremely likely it's a sign and trade to a contender. None of the contenders have cap space so they will need to do a deal with us to get Lowry. It's not a bad spot for us to be in. As many have said, much better than taking crap for him now.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Almost certainly yes, but extremely likely it's a sign and trade to a contender. None of the contenders have cap space so they will need to do a deal with us to get Lowry. It's not a bad spot for us to be in. As many have said, much better than taking crap for him now.
                Ok didn't know that. Hope thats how it works out

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I'd rather be stuck in the middle than a tanking team year after year after year.....hoping my next draft pick "might" save me.
                  That's kinda the opposite of what Masai said ...

Comment

• Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Except these buyouts who can still play almost always go ring chasing at the same time. He'll go to Nets or LA
                      That is definitely true but it all depends on his priorities...the minutes and exposure he will get playing for the Raptors with the intention to market himself for his next contract may outweigh his need of chasing a ring

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I'd rather be stuck in the middle than a tanking team year after year after year.....hoping my next draft pick "might" save me.
                        so what's saving us from being stuck in the middle?

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                          Kings are releasing Mfiondu Kabengele.

Go get him, Masai!
                          FIFY

Comment

• Mfiondu Kabengele seems like a realistic get for us right now. Kick the tires on him, he's young and could be a good piece. We need a C and I don't think contenders are lining up to get a guy averaging 1.2 pts per game.

Comment

• If players are playing at their healthy best, and that’s a big if, our team is this
                              Kyle (don’t need to outline his value)
                              Fred (picked by many to be an all star)
                              OG (all nba defence and, I’ll call it, future all star)
                              Pascal (recent all star)
                              centre

ok, that last spot is a little weak but I like our chances.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

If Kyle walks I hope he stays away from Philly, Miami and Lakers. They didn't value you enough to give up assets so why sign with them? go sign with the Clippers or Mavs.
                                I don't like that they basically gave the finger to Masai and then (potentially) sign Kyle for nothing but money. And Lowry then plays with whoever should have been coming our way. That would be Riley sticking it to Ujiri. I don't want to see Kyle in Phillr or Miami, btu really not in LA. I'll go off the board for Dallas too.

Comment

Working...
                                X