Who Should Be Traded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Damn, that sounds a lot like: "You guys are the best and will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks for everything. Good luck and God bless."

Mic drop.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Damn, that sounds a lot like: "You guys are the best and will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks for everything. Good luck and God bless."

Mic drop.

"a ha, ha, ha, HAAA"
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Masai was like “it can go in any direction” kind of talk yesterday.

Games remaining to evaluate his two 28 yrs old

Good stuff

Im more excited of this franchise than even before...especially because of how he has the balls in trading a 28 yr old Toronto darling for an unknown Superstar. High risk high reward off season move.

This offseason is a game changer

Comment

• Lots of tradeable assets including a potential sign and trade for Kyle

OG is the only untouchable

Comment

• Still a bit bummed the Philly deal didn't work out tbh, was ready for more of an overhaul. This can work with Lowry, he's such a pro. He'll play out the season properly and we'll see what happens and what they try to do in the summer.

One concern is Lowry's peak value might have been right now. A team getting him now plus assurance of a 2 year contract would get 3 playoff runs out of him. In the summer, a S&T contender's only getting two out of him and they'll be the 36 and 37 y.o. playoff runs. That's going to factor in.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• FWIW, Pelton at ESPN graded the Davis/ Thomas trades:

Raptors A-

Jazz C

Kings C-
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                Still a bit bummed the Philly deal didn't work out tbh, was ready for more of an overhaul. This can work with Lowry, he's such a pro. He'll play out the season properly and we'll see what happens and what they try to do in the summer.

One concern is Lowry's peak value might have been right now. A team getting him now plus assurance of a 2 year contract would get 3 playoff runs out of him. In the summer, a S&T contender's only getting two out of him and they'll be the 36 and 37 y.o. playoff runs. That's going to factor in.
                Lowry's peak value was last year... when he was an all-star and reigning NBA champion and under contract for one more year. But we played way above expectations, so trading him then wasn't even a consideration. Last season was all about the giving "the champs" the opportunity to defend the title and their personal honor, without Kawhi.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  FWIW, Pelton at ESPN graded the Davis/ Thomas trades:

Raptors A-

Jazz C

Kings C-
                  What grade did he give the Norm - Trent Hood trade?
                  I think it should be an A too.

Comment

So how did we miss out on Steph?
                    Gary Trent Jr > Steph

Comment

Lowry's peak value was last year... when he was an all-star and reigning NBA champion and under contract for one more year. But we played way above expectations, so trading him then wasn't even a consideration. Last season was all about the giving "the champs" the opportunity to defend the title and their personal honor, without Kawhi.
                      Last year they were angling to nab Giannis in the upcoming year, moving Lowry at that point wasn't a consideration and it wasn't because they were taking a victory lap.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

What grade did he give the Norm - Trent Hood trade?
                        I think it should be an A too.
                        B
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          Masai was like “it can go in any direction” kind of talk yesterday.

Games remaining to evaluate his two 28 yrs old

Good stuff

Im more excited of this franchise than even before...especially because of how he has the balls in trading a 28 yr old Toronto darling for an unknown Superstar. High risk high reward off season move.

This offseason is a game changer
                          I can almost guarantee you that none of Pascal, FVV or OG will be traded this off season. Not a chance.
                          It's just not going to happen until they see how the team rebounds playing back in Toronto in front of fans.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I can almost guarantee you that none of Pascal, FVV or OG will be traded this off season. Not a chance.
                            It's just not going to happen until they see how the team rebounds playing back in Toronto in front of fans.
                            I guaranteeeee!

Mr. Deaner...don’t be the Raptors Republic version of TNT chuck...lol

But here is my counter guarantee to you....I don’t think Masai or Bobby are fully convince that Van Vleet or Siakam are untouchable...it is all about timing for them...they ain’t fearful of the high risk big reward moves so let’s see what happens

Comment

• Glad Bobby and Masai didnt just do a lowry deal to do one. We had the leverage and title contenders were looking for us to cave to them. Lesser Gms would have pulled the trigger. But we know what he's worth and glad we didnt sell for pennys on the dollar
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Is that a joke? Rondo is washed and totally sucks now. Consensus is the Clippers had the worst trade of the day there.
                                I don't really listen to what other people say. I have my own opinion. I know what I saw from Rondo last year in the bubble. Rondo has another gear that he can go to in the playoffs. And all the Clippers really need from him is bring leadership and facilitate the offense, they don't need him to be Chris Paul.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X