Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over/Under When does JV trim the beard?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Over/Under When does JV trim the beard?

    Simple Over/Under bet here, people.

    Does Val Venis trim it before the season to look good for the cameras? Or does he keep that manly gruff going to keep a better bad boy persona?

    I wanna go with the latter, but more often than not these guys get rid of their summer look. I'm saying he trims it before the regular season.
    The Double Champ is here!
    Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
    Raptors: Larry O'Brien

  • #2
    Over. He's going for a pekovic-harden mix

    Comment


    • #3


      He's doing alright on the thickness now, and he's only like 22! I'm 34 and don't come close to that!! hahaha
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • #4
        Mack North wrote: View Post
        He's doing alright on the thickness now, and he's only like 22! I'm 34 and don't come close to that!! hahaha
        If you're playing center in the NBA you've got serious man juice coursing through your arteries.

        Comment


        • #5
          That tattoo though -_-

          Prison break
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope he keeps it.


            Serious question: is the "SOFT" reputation in Toronto finally over?

            Comment


            • #7
              mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              I hope he keeps it.


              Serious question: is the "SOFT" reputation in Toronto finally over?
              Our soft rep was over after last years playoffs. I think Jonas will keep the beard all season. I'm actually a little scared of him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Puffer wrote: View Post
                If you're playing center in the NBA you've got serious man juice coursing through your arteries.
                Actually, it's a Lithuanian thing.

                Here's a Lithuanian vodka ad, talking about their beard-growing abiliities, to back that statement up.
                http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print...n_vodka_beards

                ... and then there's that old Lithuanian proverb.
                "A man without a beard is like bread without a crust"
                http://www.special-dictionary.com/pr...anian_proverb/

                Comment


                • #9
                  He needs the beard to protect his jaw from Boogie Cousins' elbows. Those things come at you outta nowhere.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm voting for over. That actually looks a lot like my beard, though I've got a bit more length under the chin and more white hairs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Kuh wrote: View Post
                      ... and then there's that old Lithuanian proverb.
                      "A man without a beard is like bread without a crust"
                      http://www.special-dictionary.com/pr...anian_proverb/
                      Interestingly enough, a lot of Americans cut the crus off their bread. Who's soft NOW, America?


                      But yeah I'll take the over. Demarcus Cousins is shaking in his lazboy recliner right now
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        When? When the missus puts him on the couch.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X