No announcement yet.

Game 18 Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks - 7:30 PM EST Wed Jan 27/21 - TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be grim if both of them are out. Is there a Ewing and Allan Houston theory?

Comment

@the grating one, Probably dont have it 🤣

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

You think i'm gonna make a deal with an internet stranger involving money? lol. I'll take an avatar bet or whatever. Money? nah. I'm not as dumb as you.
        Yeah, that's what I thought.... #EasyMoney indeed.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          @the grating one, Probably dont have it 🤣
          No. I'm just not stupid. Lol. I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but this is next level stuff.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

Going to be grim if both of them are out. Is there a Ewing and Allan Houston theory?
            OG is playing well, sucks to see he got an injury. Giannis will be even harder to defend.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
              TRex also said Raptors would go 0-4, against the Heat and Pacers. How'd that turn out.

Keep predicting, you'll be right one day.
              Get offa my turf on the predictions.
              And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

No OG. , He's been half the fun of watching games. I might have switched my avatar a year too early but he's rounding into form

Comment

No OG sucks, but at least Pascal is back. Hopefully he’s not trying to play through something that’ll get worse
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                    No OG sucks, but at least Pascal is back. Hopefully he’s not trying to play through something that’ll get worse
                    Knee injuries have the potential to derail a player's career. Hopefully its not and doesn't get serious.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Knee injuries have the potential to derail a player's career. Hopefully its not and doesn't get serious.
                      So do eye injuries, that's more OG's style

Comment

Not here to make friends but posts great game thread fertile content and not blanks

GO RAPS !
                        You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

Comment

My 3&D guy...get well soon wimp
                          You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers

Comment

Weak foul number 1

Comment

weird to watch Giannis not thinking he's playing for us next year

Comment

Baynes 3!

Comment

Working...
                                X