X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One
    replied
    Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    slaw I guess that means bla bla bla NO on your offer hes too shook to put his money where his mouth is. Internet talk is cheap. Money is another matter
    You think i'm gonna make a deal with an internet stranger involving money? lol. I'll take an avatar bet or whatever. Money? nah. I'm not as dumb as you.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Go Raps!

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    Milwaukee is mad at us but Raptors can make a statement game here. Think itll go down to the wire maybe ot. Too close to call.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied
    slaw I guess that means bla bla bla NO on your offer hes too shook to put his money where his mouth is. Internet talk is cheap. Money is another matter

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    TRex also said Raptors would go 0-4, against the Heat and Pacers. How'd that turn out.

Keep predicting, you'll be right one day.
    I apologize man. I know the standard is sky high when it comes to me. But i'm not perfect i'm just a man. I make mistakes too. I didn't know Butler, Herro and Leonard would miss the Heat game. And I didn't know Siakam and Lowry would miss the Pacers game.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    TRex also said Raptors would go 0-4, against the Heat and Pacers. How'd that turn out.

Keep predicting, you'll be right one day.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Lol what do you want me to say? Raptors should beat the Bucks. They're the better team they have Kyle Lowry. GROAT.

Like i said from day 1 i'm gonna call it like i see it. The Bucks are a legit contending team. The Raptors are a borderline playoff team. The Bucks have Giannis, the Raptors have Lowry. Raptors are gonna get blown out tonight.

I'm not here to say what you want to hear. I'll leave that to DanH.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

I GUARANTEE a 15+ points Bucks win. Take it to the bank.

#EasyMoney
    I'll take the Raps +15. I will give $100 to the charity of your choice if the Bucks cover.

If Raps beat your spread, you give $100 to the charity of my choice (https://www.providencechildren.com).

I'm not technically savvy but we can probably post the receipts on here somehow. Done?

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied

#EasyMoney
    You're a mystery for me, 19131 posts yet I'm still not sure if you're a Raptors fan or if you just like T-Rex'es.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Can a brotha get a guarantee?

#EasyMoney

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    No thanks. This game is gonna be ugly.
    Can a brotha get a guarantee?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    No thanks. This game is gonna be ugly.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    "coming down the lane like they are owed big money and can cash in at the basket"

Would love to see different but I see a 10+ blowout loss in the offing.
    Let's go Raps.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Let's go Raptors

Leave a comment:

• Game 18 Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks - 7:30 PM EST Wed Jan 27/21 - TSN

Putting my unenviable 1-2 record in game threads (to the best of my knowledge) on the line today.

The Alphabet comes to Tampa tonight with Middleton and Holiday riding shotgun and no one on the limp. The Bucks are starting to round into form after a slow start winning 7 of the last 10 but two of those losses came last week as they went down to the Nets and the Lakers.

The Raps are inching their way to 500 after a poor start. Compounding their woes are a series of injuries to their top players. Both Pascal and now OG are listed as questionable and game time decisions against the Bucks tonight. Kyle Lowry's is not listed on the 1:30 report so it appears unless there is a flare up on his foot injury he is a go. Fan favourite Patrick McCaw remains out and Matt Thomas remains in witness protection at the end of the Raptors bench.

The Bucks are favoured by 7.

Keys to the Game.

For the Raps its to make 3's. Boatloads of them. Coach Bud's teams pack the paint and give you perimeter shots in the belief you won't make enough of them to beat them. They clean the defensive boards with the best of them and limit second chance points. There may be a Matt Thomas sighting tonight.as the Raps go small for longer periods of the game and play 5 out with Boucher at the 5.

For the Bucks they are going to put a big highlight bow on our lack of rim protector and the Alphabet and Jrue Holiday will start out coming down the lane like they are owed big money and can cash in at the basket. Holiday will attempt to break down our interior defense and kick it out to Middleton if we collapse inside.

Its going to be tough. Give the points if both Pascal and OG can't go.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Wed Jan 27, 2021, 03:32 PM.
Working...
X