Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 19 Toronto Raptors vs. The Excremento Kings - 7:30 PM EST Friday Jan 29/21 - SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuta and Bembry showed me something tonight. The guys that played mid/late 3rd(Baynes, Thomas, Davis, Boucher) just flat out gave up. Thomas D was horrendous. Dude was getting beat off the bounce pretty easily. Now I know why he doesn't get any PT. Davis is just flat out dumb. Baynes is not a rotation player. It's obvious by now. And Boucher has come back down to Earth.

I want to see Yuta and Bembry in the rotation along with Stanley. These 3 just plays HARD and they play solid defense.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
      That’s a ridiculous decision by a ref. Whether it cost them the game or not you cannot call a tech there short of physical abuse. Not in the NBA.

Having said that, the Raps need to stop whining. You can tell the officials are fed up with Toronto and Lowry and Nursecin particular. They are going to get a bad whistle on Sunday now.
      Doc Rivers, Pop and Rick Carlisle have been doing it for years.

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote:

Women ref..sorry..I don't give a F@#@..that was s@#t call, women ladies have it for the raptors..for sure.
        #Davis

Comment

There’s too much talent on this team to tank.

Comment

Women ref..sorry..I don't give a F@#@..that was s@#t call, women ladies have it for the raptors..for sure.
            Nah. Has nothing to do with that. Stop it.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
              There’s too much talent on this team to tank.
              Raptors now 3-12 with Lowry in the lineup. 4-0 without him.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                That’s a ridiculous decision by a ref. Whether it cost them the game or not you cannot call a tech there short of physical abuse. Not in the NBA.

Having said that, the Raps need to stop whining. You can tell the officials are fed up with Toronto and Lowry and Nursecin particular. They are going to get a bad whistle on Sunday now.
                What else is new?

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

#Davis
                  Ding Ding Ding..
                  We didn't c Davis in second half..I'm just putting it out there..just saying.
                  Until he try 2 get in at end of the game..Yes Sir...
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Didn't Natalhie Sago (thats her name) give Lowry his first T in the early mins of the first q ?... he had been barking at her since...
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

LOL..women..maybe it's that time of the month..wtf..she is brutal ref..
                      Yup..it's time 2 move Lowry,this ain't the same Lowry.
                      dude, shut up.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

dude, shut up.
                        Guys a goof, he should be banned 🚫. He's always saying dumb crap like that. I agree it was a ridiculous time to call a tech but for you to say because she's a woman she can't do her job is BS.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Nah. Has nothing to do with that. Stop it.
                          Somebody get this goof Hannibal out of here

Comment

Came back to make it a 2 point game.. so moral win? This season really sucks. Only benefit is a better draft slot I guess.. but we'll end up drafting some role player anyway.

There is so much regression everywhere.. but ultimately it comes down to not having a rim protector. We couldn't grab rebounds. We can't protect the paint. And because we don't have an anchor our rotations become less tight and guys can hit clean 3's. Kings hit some big shots, but Raptors let them go off.

Baynes had a good game but it's not enough and Boucher has completely come back to form. Is the playbook out on him now was he always destined for mediocrity?

We were thin without OG and Norm and we probably would have won with those two.. but it goes to show you how different we are this year from last year when we always had guys unavailable. Add this Tampa crap in the mix and it's definitely a lost season.

Really interesting to see what direction Masai takes. Do we buy or sell? And when does he make that decision? Longer he waits the more likely we become sellers. Although he could just stand pat. And that would be a bummer if it happened.

Now for a few positives:
                            - Siakam was pretty good. 32 points with 14 free throw attempts is great.. wish he landed a few of the ones he missed though. Only took 1 3pt shot.
                            - Watanabe continues to bring in the hustle plays. Kid deserves a full contract
                            - Bembry and Stanley provided some boost.
                            - Fred was pretty good too for the most part.

Comment

Also want to point out that the Raptors haven't even played the Nets, Lakers, Clippers, Jazz and Nuggets yet. And they've only played the Celtics, Bucks and Sixers once. Still think this is a playoff team?

When we're talking about Yuta as one of the most impressive Raptors this year(and he was impressive last night) you know you're a bad team.

Boucher as I was saying during his hot streak when he was putting up 20/10 a night and shooting 48% from 3 that it was nothing more than a hot streak. My opinion about him has NOT changed. He's not a rotation player. He can be if you're a mediocre team like the Raptors but if you're a contending team? nah can't have that guy as a rotation player. Dude is straight up garbage.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Yikes that was a frustrating one to watch. Definitely missed OG and Norm in that one. In a sloppy game with very little defense, its remarkable we made it close. It was ole defense on the perimeter with late help and blown coverages left and right. Credit to Siakam for scoring, but the iso BS wont work against decent defensive teams who help and he just seems put of synch with the team.

Maybe OG fixes some of those lineups defensively but yikes it was brutal. I dont think its a coincidence that by far our best minutes came in the 4th with 5 engaged defenders who lock in, switch, help and play with a high level of activity. Say what you want about that group, but with 2 shot creators and 3 guys who can keep the offence flowing with good cuts, drives and kicks you’ll be able to score against most teams. As Matt talked about a bit we dont have the paint presence to play porous perimeter defense.

Fred and Lowry are just so good man. Fred got as many turnovers as steals right now which is absolutely incredible for someone who handles the ball as much as he does.

Demo thanks for the shoutout but I fear the ref gods didnt like it and had it in for Lowry all game long. Total bummer a good comeback got cut short like it did.

Comment

Working...
                                X