GAME #20 Toronto Raptors vs Orlando Magic - JAN 31, 2021 - 7:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Magic also tried getting a new front office.... twice. First they went with the Spurs guy, Hennigan. Then they grabbed Masai's guy, Jeff Weltman. Just goes to show how difficult it is to build a consistently winning franchise. I mean, they can't blame the weather. lol.
    Yeah.. and early on T-Mac left Toronto to go there.. so was a free agent destination. I mean they almost had the first three-star super team if Doc didn't screw it up with Duncan.

They just drafted and/or developed their guys poorly. Best asset they have right now is there 2021 draft pick.. which I bet they'll screw up again.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Yeah.. and early on T-Mac left Toronto to go there.. so was a free agent destination. I mean they almost had the first three-star super team if Doc didn't screw it up with Duncan.

They just drafted and/or developed their guys poorly. Best asset they have right now is there 2021 draft pick.. which I bet they'll screw up again.
      Not really FA destination it was basically tmacs hometown and he wanted a big place with a pool to invite his crew to. They couldnt even fill the stands when tmac went there

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

OG has a calf strain I believe, those can take a few weeks to heal.
        Yeah calf strain. Dont mind the extra run for Bembry and Watson right now, theyre interesting. Still dont know Watsons game really, but Bembry is a hooper - really nice feel for the game. If he keeps hitting open 3s he deserves 20 minutes in the rotation.

Loved Lowry’s game. Fred was trying to do a bit too much but also showed a lot of good stuff with the bench unit in the second.

Fun game, nice to get good play from everyone who has been struggling a bit to start the year. Still a work in progress but this is a win you build momentum off.

Nice Siakam game, very aggressive attacking, but his game bugs me a bit - too often he lets the defense off the hook and makes the game harder than it is. Hoping its just a matter of experience.

Comment

• Aaron Gordon has a non-break, but severe ankle sprain... 4-6 week recovery

Comment

• The Magic, they'll cure what ails ya.

Still, took care of business. Good win especially lacking OG and Norm. Baynes looking better and better, downright solid I dare say.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
            X