Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Miracles do happen and if it does, after tonight, there is a good chance to say hello to 6th place, getting in to that exact spot, could be a preliminary and very early preview of the 1st round. When that happens, we may hear a profanity again from Masai before that series start, lol

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Is OG playing?
    no

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Is OG playing?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    It's Gameday Mixx! I understand mid week games against the likes of the Hornets but this is Friday night against the Showtime Nets! Lets go! That's it...I'm all out of exclamation points.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Wizards beat the Nets, as did the Cavs... twice. We’re better than those teams... right?
    I think the key is to be worse

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Wizards beat the Nets, as did the Cavs... twice. We’re better than those teams... right?
    Until proven otherwise. Bring on the Nets.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Wonder what the mood will be if we beat the Nets

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

I'd be pretty happy
    Love to see Durant Harden and Kyrie stumble

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post

You're not wrong but it's funny that with three days off it's a schedule loss because we're scheduled to play the Nets.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Yup sorry I knew it was calf. I doubt they take any chance and he's back for a schedule loss unless he's 100%
    You're not wrong but it's funny that with three days off it's a schedule loss because we're scheduled to play the Nets.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Goddamn, Fred.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

He has a calf strain not a groin strain.. but either way yeah.. could have used him against Brooklyn. They play a lot of ISO though. We have sizable defenders. KD is the toughest cover due to his size. Just can't double team, and we love doing that. Hope we just play single coverage and defend the best we can.
    Yup sorry I knew it was calf. I doubt they take any chance and he's back for a schedule loss unless he's 100%

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

And I doubt they mess with a groin strain and having to help guard Durant, Harden and Kyrie first game back.
    Considering they got down dbl digits to a shorthanded ORL in minutes, this next game is one that could get ugly fast.
    He has a calf strain not a groin strain.. but either way yeah.. could have used him against Brooklyn. They play a lot of ISO though. We have sizable defenders. KD is the toughest cover due to his size. Just can't double team, and we love doing that. Hope we just play single coverage and defend the best we can.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

I doubt it.. I believe they said he was out all week.
    And I doubt they mess with a groin strain and having to help guard Durant, Harden and Kyrie first game back.
    Considering they got down dbl digits to a shorthanded ORL in minutes, this next game is one that could get ugly fast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X