Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    All about 1886. Say what you are, Times new Roman, caps lock, ctrl+B, get in, get out.
    That's the same font people use in ransom notes. Toronto should explore Comic Sans

Comment

• Funny enough, found something else this new logo reminds me of:

Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        So I made this, a bunch of colour vaiations of it. I know it's sloppy because time was more important than quality right now and I did this on Microsoft Paint. Let me know your favourites.

I think it looks a lot less like the Brooklyn logo when there's colour to it. I personally like 9 and 18, and 3 is the alleged real colour.
        Man great work, thanks for bangin that out so quick, I wonder if you could make one where just the claw mark is coloured red, and the ring gold.. Or keep ball white, claw mark purple, words red and ring gold. It would show that red is dominant but purple is there to.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Yeah, well, stole it on wednesday.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Looking at that logo again that Nilanka posted. Geez it's really ugly. The silver/gray just don't match with red. Looks very dull.

Either change it to black and white. Or red and black. Just make it simple.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Nooo! We're red and stuff! And..and..and...masai!! Brooklyn's being rude!!!!! Help!!!
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Okay updated version, I'll try messing with the letters' colours now.

Comment

• 1, 4, 11, 13 and 21 look best.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        Okay updated version, I'll try messing with the letters' colours now.

Colours look good. Still think it would look good with a white ball but the claw coloured purple or red . Gold ring

Comment

• So do the Raptors unveil the new threads Jan 2nd @ Golden State?

Or wait for the first home game in the new year Jan 8th vs. Charlotte?
                          Last edited by Nilanka; Fri Dec 19, 2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                            Colours look good. Still think it would look good with a white ball but the claw coloured purple or red . Gold ring
                            is that a claw or is it claw marks? looks like the ball got scratched to me
                            "Bruno?
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                              is that a claw or is it claw marks? looks like the ball got scratched to me
                              That's what I meant was the claw marks.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                                That's what I meant was the claw marks.
                                oh ok, i started thinking that was part of a hand
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X