Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    NBA wouldnt allow it, it's dope though.
    Why not? They allowed Brooklyns, which is completely different, and terrible looking I might add.
    They allowed the Bucks, which is basically 2 Giant white Ms on the entire court.
    I think they would.

As I said, doesn't have to be to that extent, but I think it'd be cool none the less.
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Jan 2, 2015, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Why not? They allowed Brooklyns, which is completely different, and terrible looking I might add.
      They allowed the Bucks, which is basically 2 Giant white Ms on the entire court.
      I think they would.

As I said, doesn't have to be to that extent, but I think it'd be cool none the less.
      I like Milwaukee's, it's different and breaks up the court well.
      Hornets have the coolest one with the honeycomb pattern.

Comment

• MLSE should stop wasting their money on all this and just use their cash to create a giant lizard dino mutation that closely resembles our logo. Then we can release that shit into the wild and bam, our logo goes from old school to futuristic just like that.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Question about the logos and uniforms. Are we going to be like the Oregon Ducks of the NBA where we'd have 100 different jerseys??

The primary logo is the one with the silver ball right? the gold one is the alternate right? what about the red and the black?

I would love to see the red and the black version of the logo.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ok saw this on twitter. I like it. Not sure if this is the red version or not though but the ball being red makes a world of difference.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

some guy from Reddit posted this. Have you guys seen this jersey?
              Better than the basketball with claws.

Comment

• ^ agreed. If you decide to keep the name Raptors, than embrace it, and be proud of it with something creative on the ferocity front with a Raptor, Claws, etc.

But the jerseys are what can help this thing at least break even after they had to back-track and change the new logo from a primary logo to an alternate one (after all of the negative responses to the characterless ball design). Raps have the best fans, they deserve the best merch.
                Last edited by gametime; Sat Jan 3, 2015, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Question about the logos and uniforms. Are we going to be like the Oregon Ducks of the NBA where we'd have 100 different jerseys??

The primary logo is the one with the silver ball right? the gold one is the alternate right? what about the red and the black?

I would love to see the red and the black version of the logo.

If you go back on this thread, I wanna say page 6 or 7 I put up a picture of all the logo combinations (ball and ring). I wouldn't mind us having a different jersey every other night aha, just different colours. I don't think any NBA team has ever done that

Comment

• Design done by Berlin Wall (CCSLC poster) looks great:

Purple Alt Idea:

What do you think guys?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I think those claw marks on the side are one of the ugliest things I've ever seen on a sports jersey

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        I think those claw marks on the side are one of the ugliest things I've ever seen on a sports jersey
                        yeah not feeling those at all
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I think those claw marks on the side are one of the ugliest things I've ever seen on a sports jersey
                          I personally love the approach. The jersey does look bad a bit, but those shorts are a beaut.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            I personally love the approach. The jersey does look bad a bit, but those shorts are a beaut.
                            it looks redundant with claw marks on jersey and shorts
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I;d say the design looks pretty solid. I don't like how the stripes close in, but other than that I'm digging it.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Agreed. Pretty ugly. They look like tribal face paint :|

Comment

Working...
                                X