Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    This doesn't seem like the complete new look because the colours haven't changed at all. Still black silver and red
    "New look" could be interpreted many ways. A change in jersey designs could make a world of difference even with the same colour scheme.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I like the simplicity, but I'm not sure I like the the red trim. But that's me nitpicking. I can definitely get used to it.
      Reminds me of another Hawks logo. Can't embed because I'm on mobile so I'll give the link

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XdfoKDJO--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/rizqjdmhkkgcenb3pfoc.jpg

Comment

i think drake being involved is very good. he's got a keen eye when it comes to his own brand, all ovo stuff looks really good, and i'm sure he'd want the same for the raps.
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

honestly, between the company they hired for the rebrand (the name fails me) and drake i think they're in really good hands. i'm pretty confident whatever they unveil will be pretty dope.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

And then there's the end of this video (courtesy of the main page):

Comment

They have a new post on Facebook thats just like what nilanka put up except instead of the red circle its all black and white only. .every comment is crying that it looks too Brooklyn nets..and they have a point
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

And now the Raptors facebook page is showing the logo without the red...

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  They have a new post on Facebook thats just like what nilanka put up except instead of the red circle its all black and white only. .every comment is crying that it looks too Brooklyn nets..and they have a point
                  Maybe they are testing design without giving away info on colours

Comment

Begs the question why they're releasing a new logo midway through the season???

Comment

that's how it works sometimes i don't see why not.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I like this one A LOT!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          I like this one A LOT!
                          Needs White Walkers

Comment

This would look great with the Toronto raptors is red or purple and the ring gold, like gold medal gold not laker gold. Can anybody refer that, in either colour?

Comment

Maybe they figure if they throw up testers during a winning streak they'll get more honest feedback...comments after a couple losses would likely be negative no matter what they did....i dunno..
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Perhaps a path of transition, you see they removed the physical claw but left the trail. Maybe it's a way of removing the raptor claw to implement somethjng else. Like bird talons?

Comment

Working...
                                X