Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
    This would look great with the Toronto raptors is red or purple and the ring gold, like gold medal gold not laker gold. Can anybody refer that, in either colour?
    I will post up a couple colour variations in a couple minutes

Comment

lol

Comment

I like it for the simplicity, but as a secondary.

Anyone still mad about the Brooklyn ref?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Perhaps a path of transition, you see they removed the physical claw but left the trail. Maybe it's a way of removing the raptor claw to implement somethjng else. Like bird talons?
          Why do so many people want to Change to a bird? Dinosaurs are cooler and scarier. And the name raptor is still more synonymous with dinosaurs it would just get confusing.

Casual fan: why is there talons now?
          rr member: ah, you see, raptor also refers to a bird of prey! Back when the team was created Jurassic park was big in the box office but with the new manag-
          Casual fan: shut up.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Wolstat says that is the official rebrand. Whoa.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Now I can't wait to see what the unis look like.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                Wolstat says that is the official rebrand. Whoa.
                Which one? the black and white?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I like it for the simplicity, but as a secondary.

Anyone still mad about the Brooklyn ref?
                  If somebody submitted that as a homework assignment they would be in the principals office having plagarism explained. Just Wow

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Now I can't wait to see what the unis look like.
                    That's the one thing I'm looking forward to myself. Getting new gear is great, unless your Tampa Bay.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Why does the hawks matter? The falcon is a superior predator, usually flying above other birds and taking them out... So I don't find your point?
                      Think about it we would still be called raptors... Just we would be represented by a falcon, the hawks are represented by the bird for names sake whereas we would be represented by the nature of that bird.. The killer instinct. I feel that is perfect.
                      it matters because it'll look just like the hawks logo. same reason why we can't go back to the huskies because it'll just look like the timberwolves.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        If somebody submitted that as a homework assignment they would be in the principals office having plagarism explained. Just Wow
                        When masai said "fuck Brooklyn" you didnt hear the rest of the sentence after he dropped the Mic. It was "fuck Brooklyn over by taking their logo"
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Which one? the black and white?
                          Probably both. Just like how the existing claw is available in a few colour variations.

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              lol

This is ALL I could see. Brooklyn was very smart about their 'minimalization' of stuff, and it started with their Black and White colour scheme. Toronto should avoid associating itself with Brooklyn like the plague.

Comment

That is fucking terrible.

Looks like Brooklyn. Looks generic. The circle of red stands out more than the symbol. The claw is less noticeable and actually seems to be palming the ball.

I can't even.

Comment

Working...
                                X