Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Number 4 looks okay.... I'd buy it.

On second thought agree with you, that red ball is fresh. Numero cuatro.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      So I made this, a bunch of colour vaiations of it. I know it's sloppy because time was more important than quality right now and I did this on Microsoft Paint. Let me know your favourites.

I think it looks a lot less like the Brooklyn logo when there's colour to it. I personally like 9 and 18, and 3 is the alleged real colour.
      1 and 4.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
        das it mane

You win today's internet.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          I don't give a shit whether they rebrand or not. I am obviously in the minority considering how passionate a topic this is - way more than the game tonight for instance. When so many people care so much, there is money to be made.
          Nobody cares but just copying another teams logo is just sad. Especially if that team just eliminated Toronto from the playoffs. Copy the Hornets logo and put Barney on it instead of a Wasp. Then steal the Wolves font. This is just lazy plagiarism.

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Honestly 3 is probably the best. Purple and especially that puke-green just look messy
              I'm assuming the puke green was intended to be gold, lol.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Nobody cares but just copying another teams logo is just sad. Especially if that team just eliminated Toronto from the playoffs. Copy the Hornets logo and put Barney on it instead of a Wasp. Then steal the Wolves font. This is just lazy plagiarism.
                Are you trolling?

The same guy who said this is the rebrand said the colours were taken out.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I actually also liked 4, no option with red circle and a white ball?
                  "Bruno?
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I'm assuming the puke green was intended to be gold, lol.
                    Hard to get a proper gold on Paint lol but yeah that was supposed to be gold and I think the purple's a little too dark

Comment

• Great job, Bonus Jonas. 4 and 19 look the best to me, which speaks to how bad that shade of grey is. The purple is also too dark against black, I wonder how it would look against a white background.

Brooklyn doesn't use a logo on their white home jersey (or away jersey), I hope we don't ape them there too.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        What is this based on? I'm pretty sure these guys have been the #1 beverage in the world for eons.

And don't forget "New Coke" which was an absolute failure ...

Or Coke Life...

And in light of us ripping off the Brooklyn Logo...

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                          I actually also liked 4, no option with red circle and a white ball?
                          Whoops that should've been in there... And 11 should have a white ball. Will update very soon

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

And don't forget "New Coke" which was an absolute failure ...

Or Coke Life...

And in light of us ripping off the Brooklyn Logo...
                            Noone bats 1.000 now lol
                            "Bruno?
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              Whoops that should've been in there... And 11 should have a white ball. Will update very soon
                              5 and 10 are the same while you're at it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                All about 1886. Say what you are, Times new Roman, caps lock, ctrl+B, get in, get out.

Comment

Working...
                                X