Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stooley wrote: View Post
    is that a claw or is it claw marks? looks like the ball got scratched to me
    Dont mess with us, we'll scratch your balls.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Dont mess with us, we'll scratch your balls.
      Looks like fog tbh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Keep in mind I'm sure this is still just an alternate logo. Just like the claw we have now was. I'm sure they have a bigger plan. The nets have to be simple, they are nets? We have a physical element we can exploit in a logo

Comment

• Change it, there's still lots of time.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Good lord, I couldn't be more underwhelmed.

Out of curiosity, anyone one in the ad biz have any idea what this logo redesign would have cost?
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
              is that a claw or is it claw marks? looks like the ball got scratched to me
              This idea intrigued me but I don't really like it now that it's done

Comment

• Comment

• Not talking about beverages, sports franchises with history and the name and uniforms carry weight. Yankees, leafs, lakers, celtics, red wings... Just to name a few iconic franchises

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                    This idea intrigued me but I don't really like it now that it's done

Yeah it, sounded better before seeing it lol.
                    Although the purple I do like.. Maybe with red writing and Gold ring, or even the ball staying unchanged as white with black claw, then red writing and Gold ring or purple wring gold ring type thing.

Another thing I've thought of is to outline the writing in red or purple, something complicated for us to do by hand but 5he ad agency shouldn't have problems.

That second one, with the purple claw, if the writing was outlined in red with the gold ring... I think that's dope.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                      Yeah it, sounded better before seeing it lol.
                      Although the purple I do like.. Maybe with red writing and Gold ring, or even the ball staying unchanged as white with black claw, then red writing and Gold ring or purple wring gold ring type thing.

Another thing I've thought of is to outline the writing in red or purple, something complicated for us to do by hand but 5he ad agency shouldn't have problems.

That second one, with the purple claw, if the writing was outlined in red with the gold ring... I think that's dope.
                      Also I think it would really help with either claw colour if on the edge touching the ball it was still outlined in black, to show contrast and definition.

Comment

• I'm messing with letter colours now. Takes a little longer than I'd hoped aha

Comment

• I hate marketing groups designing sports logos.

The claw logo is amazing. This........this is the Nets logo 2 years after the Nets did it.

I guess $$ > Originality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            This is pretty unbelievable... even if the colors are different, wtf!! It's the exact fucking same. Was there any creativity in this?? I don't hate it, but it's the same thing!!!! Ugh

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              I hate marketing groups designing sports logos.

The claw logo is amazing. This........this is the Nets logo 2 years after the Nets did it.

I guess $$ > Originality
                              Agreed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                I thought nothing was the same? smh
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X