No announcement yet.

Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get what they were going for though: something nice and simple. Too bad it looks Nets-ish.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
      I hate marketing groups designing sports logos.

The claw logo is amazing. This........this is the Nets logo 2 years after the Nets did it.

I guess $$ > Originality
      well, originality = $$, so they may have blown it a lil

im ready to give this a chance. see how it fits with the whole theme
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• How did they not see the nets comparison, especially since apparently they specifically made the choice to exclude colors
        "Bruno?
        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Just when I thought the joke around this franchise is fading, MLSE redesigned the logo and proved me wrong.

And Drake. Didn't he say we ll be floored with the new design. Mofucka nobody is floored with this bullshit. Fawkkkkkkk. I'm super disappointed. 😣

Comment

• Regardless of saying this is the new logo a part of me also thinks this is just fuck Brooklyn 2.0, a way of poking fun

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              I'm messing with letter colours now. Takes a little longer than I'd hoped aha
              I really dislike the craggy jagged lines on the claws.

Since when are claws made of rock? lol

Bonus Jonas, any way you can do a version with the lines on the claws smoothed out? (haha)
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If they wanted originalty, they should have scrapped the claw mark on the ball at put a "T" in there.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

Bonus Jonas, any way you can do a version with the lines on the claws smoothed out? (haha)
                  i think they're supposed to be claw marks, not claws
                  "Bruno?
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                    How did they not see the nets comparison, especially since apparently they specifically made the choice to exclude colors
                    Considering it was released a day after the Nets game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                      Considering it was released a day after the Nets game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      yea bro, sorry for ripping on you back there lol. you were right
                      "Bruno?
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Raptors Rebrand Theory

It's Jay Z s turn to punch Drake in the face for stealing something.

For those who don't know P Diddy apparently punched Drake in the face for copying the zero to hundred beat.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

I got a couple things I'm working on first, then I'll try my best to do that but that might be above my skill level. I'll be going to the Detroit game in a couple hours so I'll probably do a lot more smoothing when I get home, so expect a lot more new stuff at midnight tonight or maybe something tomorrow

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                            Lmao

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              just wait till we steal dem ringzzz
                              "Bruno?
                              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                I got a couple things I'm working on first, then I'll try my best to do that but that might be above my skill level. I'll be going to the Detroit game in a couple hours so I'll probably do a lot more smoothing when I get home, so expect a lot more new stuff at midnight tonight or maybe something tomorrow
                                Lucky muthafucka

Comment

Working...
                                X