Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Jerseys

Of course

I actually like the Home Barney jersey more than purple one that we use this season

Vancouver had a crazy alt logo back in the day

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That one's nasty and it was 90's, nice!
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• That looks super native american

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          That looks super native american
          that was the point hahaha

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Ok saw this on twitter. I like it. Not sure if this is the red version or not though but the ball being red makes a world of difference.

yea it does. if we can use this scheme and get rid of that damn ring, it'd look a million times better than the current.

Comment

• was the "Raptors" sign under the basket gold back in the day?

Comment

• Something I don't get.

How can you call it an alternate logo when it' the exact same thing as the primary but with different colours(???) of all things. That makes zero sense, what the fuck even?

Comment

• Compromise/appease Drake. I guess they didn't want to rebrand with gold, but they didn't have the balls to completely snub Drake.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I don't know why we didn't just go with Black and Gold. Anyone who says it's a fad has clearly never heard of the New Orleans Saints, or the Pittsburgh Penguins, or the plethora of other pro and college teams that have been using black and gold for 50+ years. It's surprising that the NBA doesn't already have a dedicated black and gold team. The silver and red is the worst combo out of all the options. I like the logo a lot but that combo looks like shit.

Comment

• NEWS REGARDING UNIFORMS:

http://news.sportslogos.net/2015/02/...tors-uniforms/

I don't like..... way too simple and bland. Come on guys.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Yeah, not too creative here. I personally like the existing uniforms better.

But perhaps a good template to build from. Whether it's black and red, or black and gold, I think we'll enjoy seeing black as the main colour. I wouldn't mind making black the permanent road colour.

Comment

• Is sportslogos a reputable source?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• those can't be real lmao

Comment

• If you read the site, they clearly state that these are mockups. They were told what they would look like, so based on that information they created this as a visual.

These are just the concepts people, stop freaking out.
                              A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                                If you read the site, they clearly state that these are mockups. They were told what they would look like, so based on that information they created this as a visual.

These are just the concepts people, stop freaking out.
                                I actually kinda like it. I'm glad that the main colour scheme will remain red/white/black.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X