Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    LOVE the red jesrey. The white one looks a lot like Brooklyn's home jersey though.
    The white one just needs a touch of purple to it I think, that would seperate it enough and make it ours. I like the direction it seems to be taking though.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

found this on realgm. Mock up based on rumors. Pretty neat
      Looks different enough from Brooklyn for me.

Our says Raptors, not the city name. The text for Raptors is much smaller than the text for Brooklyn. Our numbers are quite a bit bigger, we have the tiny logo, and we have the red trim. There's only so much you can do different with a white jersey. I like the clean look better than putting stripes or flourishes.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

found this on realgm. Mock up based on rumors. Pretty neat
        I hope the Raptors got a deal from the same guy that sells our rec league jerseys.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
          I hope the Raptors got a deal from the same guy that sells our rec league jerseys.
          Yeah they look really amateur in my opinion.

Comment

• I bet you can get at least 2 corporate logos on that new jersey. Maybe 3.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Yeah they look really amateur in my opinion.
              Amateur or clean? Past Raptors jerseys have a had a lot more going on and looked like crap. Sometimes less is more.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                I bet you can get at least 2 corporate logos on that new jersey. Maybe 3.
                Bell, Rogers and one to make money for Bell and Rogers.

Perfect!

Comment

Bell, Rogers and one to make money for Bell and Rogers.

Perfect!

Comment

What rec league do you play on?
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Or

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        What rec league do you play on?
                        I just made it up for the joke, I'm too old and weak for real sports

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!!!

Comment

• oof i really like those

i'm a big fan of minimal jerseys, more of a classic look. if that's what we rolled out with i'd be pumped.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I just made it up for the joke, I'm too old and weak for real sports

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!!!
                            Lol sorry man, just wanted to know because I want to join a rec basketball league in Toronto
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• SI grades the 4 new NBA logos. Raps included.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/24/cli...y-color-mascot
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                SI grades the 4 new NBA logos. Raps included.

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/24/cli...y-color-mascot
                                Wow disagree with that guy on the Clippers logo. That thing is awful.

It's not even a logo, it's what you'd see on screen at the start of an NBA tv show before the host walks out.

Comment

Working...
                                X