X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    Seems like a bunch of people do, hehe

Definitely not my thing
    I admit the pattern is pretty busy, but I think it will translate well for TV.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
      New Hawks uni's.... So good!
      http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/784951
      Are they moving to Hawaii? what's w/ the bright colours?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        Another fan mockup. Still waiting for something legit, like the Hawks release which includes actual photos of actual jerseys.
        I liked that the Hawks release included the fan gear as well as the jerseys. Loved seeing what the t-shirts and such look like.

Comment

• We'll see the Raps new stuff today hopefully.....

I mean, all teams must release before the draft.

As for the new Hawks uniforms, I'm digging the change... except the Volt and red touching on the white.... it needs black in the middle to break it up, like on the road.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• our jerseys will be underwhelming or disappointing
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              Guys, it was another stupid fan mock up, we've seen like 30 of them over the past few months, nothing to get excited/disappointed about yet.
              I'm not saying that I believe those are the new jerseys... It's just that if they are, how the fuck are they a re-brand from what we have now? They're essentially the exact same jerseys. I would like to see some different and new, even if I don't like it much. I didn't care for the Purple uni's with the black back's, but I got used to them and they were unique.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I'm not saying that I believe those are the new jerseys... It's just that if they are, how the fuck are they a re-brand from what we have now? They're essentially the exact same jerseys. I would like to see some different and new, even if I don't like it much. I didn't care for the Purple uni's with the black back's, but I got used to them and they were unique.
                We don't rebuild or rebrand. We retool.

Comment

Because I feel this whole rebrand was a TWEAK. Look at the logo.... I mean, is that far off from the old claw and ball?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    We don't rebuild or rebrand. We retool.
                    haha I was thinking this in the car this morning... I just want change so there's something new to complain about in a few months

Comment

Yeah, it's looking more and more like to choice of the word 're-brand' was poor. 'Re-brand' implies an overhaul. Everything we've seen so far is more of an update.

Who knows, maybe the original idea was for an actual overhaul, and then they got scared.
                      "Stop eating your sushi."
                      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Because I feel this whole rebrand was a TWEAK. Look at the logo.... I mean, is that far off from the old claw and ball?
                        It's not, but when you've been preaching about this re-brand for two years, you'd think there'd be some originality to it. What's the point in hyping it for two years if not? Just so they can disappoint some more? Cause I sure will be if these are the new jerseys.

Comment

• yeah these are hot.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

yeah these are hot.
                            Ugh, no way. These jersey's looks like they're sponsored by McDonalds
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• As long as they change that stupid TSN intro and music that we have had for the last decade I'll be happy.

Worst team intro in the league for TV

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X