Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Ugh, no way. These jersey's looks like they're sponsored by McDonalds
    UGLY. That is just as bad as the Clippers unis. They should've just brought this one back:

Or this:

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I like the retro ones they wore this year, but these are pretty good too. I've heard they want to have a charcoal court, to fit with the colour scheme. Would be beautiful if done right.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        As long as they change that stupid TSN intro and music that we have had for the last decade I'll be happy.

Worst team intro in the league for TV
        Wait... what?? You think this is cheesy and stupid and outdated?? It's fuckin classic, bud! lol

I could listen all night!!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Wait... what?? You think this is cheesy and stupid and outdated?? It's fuckin classic, bud! lol

I could listen all night!!

Comment

• The Hawks unis are kinda weird, but at least they tried something different and I respect that.

Anytime a team goes away from the red/blue/white combo - it's an improvement. Plus the lime green looks very cool as an accent, it's not overwhelming.

Comment

• My eyes! My freaking eyes! THEY'RE BURNINNNGGG AGGGHGHHHHGHGH

"Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                My eyes! My freaking eyes! THEY'RE BURNINNNGGG AGGGHGHHHHGHGH

Other than the neon green, I like them. They're modern yet simple. The 'hawk wing' detail in the shirt is a nice way to offset the current minimalist trend.

Comment

• are they ever going to release them?
                  A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                    are they ever going to release them?
                    I thought they had to before the draft.

Am I wrong on this? I mean, so much silence... maybe they went back to the drawing board and are giving us something better?

HOPEFULLY?
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      I thought they had to before the draft.

Am I wrong on this? I mean, so much silence... maybe they went back to the drawing board and are giving us something better?

HOPEFULLY?
                      Maybe they're just 2 days away from being 2 days away?

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Maybe they're just 2 days away from being 2 days away?
                        We'll find out.

Maybe we'll see them at the draft..... after all, they can't hand out our old jersey there, can they?
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

We'll find out.

Maybe we'll see them at the draft..... after all, they can't hand out our old jersey there, can they?
                          NBA just does the hats. Ours is black with silver.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            NBA just does the hats. Ours is black with silver.
                            I mean after..... you know. When we interview the drafted player?
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I mean after..... you know. When we interview the drafted player?
                              yeah isn't there a press conference after the draft usually? So maybe that's when they'll release the jersey.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• As far as redesigns go; is it safe to say that the Bucks have won?
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X