Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    As far as redesigns go; is it safe to say that the Bucks have won?
    I prefer the Sixers look myself.... as the minimal black in the Bucks set kills me.

In order so far:

1. Sixers
    2. Bucks
    3. Hawks
    4. Us
    5. Clippers (For now.)
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Hands down.

Sixers did well too.

And, don't we have to release our new unis before the draft?
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        My eyes! My freaking eyes! THEY'RE BURNINNNGGG AGGGHGHHHHGHGH

Personally I'm a fan of them.

I like that Atlanta didn't do some generic shit and did something different
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• seems like a lot of the criticism leveled at the raptors jerseys could be said about the bucks' as well
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Why? Ours isn't even a rebrand, they're literally the exact same jerseys with just a few minor tweaks. The Bucks is an actually a brand new design for them.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              My eyes! My freaking eyes! THEY'RE BURNINNNGGG AGGGHGHHHHGHGH

Holy shit these are fucking horrible.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                Why? Ours isn't even a rebrand, they're literally the exact same jerseys with just a few minor tweaks. The Bucks is an actually a brand new design for them.
                they're pretty damn similar too.

and they look a lot like our mock ups have looked so far
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Is there any reason to think we've seen the full extent of the coming rebrand? Cause I haven't seen jack shit except them starting to use the torn ball logo here and there. Teams have more than one logo these days.
                  Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Thu Jun 25, 2015, 02:12 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Is there any reason to think we've seen the full extent of the coming rebrand? Cause I haven't seen jack shit except them starting to use the torn ball logo here and there. Teams have more than one logo these days.
                    Nope, the new logo released by the team is the only official thing we've seen. Fans have been releasing mockups for months now and this thread blows up acting like it's the official new jersey each time. The last one posted looks like a 10 minute microsoft paint job.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Nope, the new logo released by the team is the only official thing we've seen. Fans have been releasing mockups for months now and this thread blows up acting like it's the official new jersey each time. The last one posted looks like a 10 minute microsoft paint job.
                      And even the logo wasn't given much of an official release. Still a lot to come.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        We'll find out.

Maybe we'll see them at the draft..... after all, they can't hand out our old jersey there, can they?
                        Why not?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Why not?
                          Yeah, I'd imagine if we were gonna be giving out the new jerseys at the draft we'd have already done an official release like Atlanta just did.

Comment

By far. I fell in love with the logo and unique colour scheme. Anything is better than the usual red or blue.

1. Bucks
                            2. Hawks
                            3. Phila
                            4. Raptors (if jerseys are nice it would switch with Phila)
                            5. Clippers
                            A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

• Hawks jerseys look absolutely terrible.

Sent from my Samsung S6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• alright, I'm gonna be that guy. Has the logo grown on anyone else?

the whole concept is still very shitty, but from a distance the white letters really pop and it has a nice contrast with the darker filled parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X