Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig wrote: View Post
    alright, I'm gonna be that guy. Has the logo grown on anyone else?

the whole concept is still very shitty, but from a distance the white letters really pop and it has a nice contrast with the darker filled parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought it looked good at the draft

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
      alright, I'm gonna be that guy. Has the logo grown on anyone else?

the whole concept is still very shitty, but from a distance the white letters really pop and it has a nice contrast with the darker filled parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      http://streamable.com/bizb

i liked that metal 3D version that espn made
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

yeah I saw that, looks gnarly. Making it shiny instead of grey improves it a lot

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Could we be the first team to put a 3d logo on a jersey?

Comment

• When the fuck are they actually going to show the new jersey's? like shit, everyone else has already
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              When the fuck are they actually going to show the new jersey's? like shit, everyone else has already
              They're going to be "unfashionably" late.

Comment

• Just getting home after a lonnnnng day of work+baseball+beer+golden tee... saw Delon Wright on the SN360 clip and he was holding one of the old jerseys... so that settles that. Not sure if it was posted elsewhere, nor do I care.

When the new threads droppin'? My guess is still Monday along with the D league announcement

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Just getting home after a lonnnnng day of work+baseball+beer+golden tee... saw Delon Wright on the SN360 clip and he was holding one of the old jerseys... so that settles that. Not sure if it was posted elsewhere, nor do I care.

When the new threads droppin'? My guess is still Monday along with the D league announcement
                  It makes no sense IMO they showed the Logo way before the other teams and we still haven't seen the jerseys.

I need something to hold me over till summer league starts!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    It makes no sense IMO they showed the Logo way before the other teams and we still haven't seen the jerseys.

I need something to hold me over till summer league starts!
                    The thing is, I'm not even excited in the least. I just feel like they're gonna be a fail on all levels... the only thing I'm looking forward to is the black and gold jerseys if they go with them...

Comment

• Soooo these jerseys are never coming out?
                      Or will they be revealed with the D league jerseys?
                      Way to impatient.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        The thing is, I'm not even excited in the least. I just feel like they're gonna be a fail on all levels... the only thing I'm looking forward to is the black and gold jerseys if they go with them...
                        There's no reason to assume a fail. It seems like they're really taking their time to make sure they get it right. We'll see I guess.

Comment

• Where are out jerseys?!
                          Has there been any news on when they would introduce the look of the D league team.. Maybe a joint release is in the works..

Comment

• Would be hilarious if the jersey renders that have been leaked were actually meant for D league affiliate and it was their way of testing the waters

Comment

• Here's my theory. I think they scrapped the reported ones for some reason, so they're now working on releasing and tweaking one of their other concepts for the jerseys. That's the only explanation i think makes sense as to why they haven't been announced yet. Other than, you know, wanting to release it this late.

Comment

• Road jerseys:

https://mobile.twitter.com/RaptorsRe...43651992018944

Comment

Working...
                                X