No announcement yet.

Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody believe they will keep the retro nights and make them a regular occurance? That would be pretty cool, always being able to get new players names on the throwback jerseys.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Man, I'm getting all excited that they will be going purple on the rebrand but I know I'm just going to have my heart broken with a very slight change from last year's jerseys.
      yep
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• With summer league starting tomorrow, wouldn't you think something would be announced today? Unless all colours remain the same and they can still use the old summer jerseys... It doesn't make sense.

Comment

• so no reveal. weird.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Holy relax, there was no reason to think they'd be unveiled for summer league.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Holy relax, there was no reason to think they'd be unveiled for summer league.
              Why not? It's now turned into the new calendar year, which is when just about every team in every sport goes into their new branding.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Why not? It's now turned into the new calendar year, which is when just about every team in every sport goes into their new branding.
                They probably want to ramp up national attention as we get closer to training camp, this part of summer isn't much of a doldrums anymore with summer league and free agency.

Also, not to nitpick, but technically the calendar year starts in January.

Comment

They probably want to ramp up national attention as we get closer to training camp, this part of summer isn't much of a doldrums anymore with summer league and free agency.

Since when? Just thought that party was an excuse to drink

Comment

Not to nitpick either, but I was referring to the NBA calendar.

Either way I'm just psyching myself up to be let down, in all probability. I just really want some black jerseys with gold trim as an alternate so I can actually buy a Raps jersey.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Not to nitpick either, but I was referring to the NBA calendar.

Either way I'm just psyching myself up to be let down, in all probability. I just really want some black jerseys with gold trim as an alternate so I can actually buy a Raps jersey.
                      That'd be called the fiscal year then!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• The delay is probably that one of these fan mock-ups was spot on and MLSE saw how much Raptors Republic superusers hated the piss out of it. They're madly working on some new concepts as we speak.

Watermelon.

Last edited by S.R.; Thu Jul 9, 2015, 04:10 PM.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          The delay is probably that one of these fan mock-ups was spot on and MLSE saw how much Raptors Republic superusers hated the piss out of it. They're madly working on some new concepts as we speak.

Watermelon.

No joke, that logo is an improvement. how fucking gnarly would it be to have pink jerseys lol?

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                            No joke, that logo is an improvement. how fucking gnarly would it be to have pink jerseys lol?
                            pretty fucking gnarly
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                              If it's good enough for Juve....

Comment

• I would need to find the setting on my TV to make it black & white lol

Comment

Working...
                                X