Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig wrote: View Post
    No joke, that logo is an improvement. how fucking gnarly would it be to have pink jerseys lol?
    The only team that call pull off pink in the NBA is the Heat.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Training camp starts in what, 2 1/2 months? still no announcement when the new jersey is going to be unveiled
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Training camp starts in what, 2 1/2 months? still no announcement when the new jersey is going to be unveiled
        75 days to post pics and sell cheap jerseys good quality from China for a couple hundred bucks. Seems doable

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Training camp starts in what, 2 1/2 months? still no announcement when the new jersey is going to be unveiled
          I know.

You see, I really don't even care anymore it it is a retool now. I just want new stuff.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I think this is from ESPN
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I think this is from ESPN
              Looks so good

Comment

• See, now that's good shit. I was just about to say the new logo had grown on me, but that is some otherworldly shit going on right there. Silver, red, and white. I'm sure there will be alternate golds or something.

Comment

• It's the 3d basketball that does it for me, that pretty cool.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
                    It's the 3d basketball that does it for me, that pretty cool.
                    3D version removes the illusion of it being a basketball shaped watermelon.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      3D version removes the illusion of it being a basketball shaped watermelon.
                      The 3D basketball looks a lot better. It also makes me want to play Blades of Steel really bad.

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I think this is from ESPN
                        Still shit

Comment

• The only time you'll see that logo is if we're on ESPN or ABC... it's not like its the every day logo you'll be seeing.

I just want uniforms already, dammit!

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                            Still shit
                            It's all so subjective. Lot's of us really like it. If we got another cartoon dinosaur I'd be calling it shit, but it sounds like a lot of people wanted that. Hopefully the jerseys please everyone, but I doubt they will.

Comment

• I'm getting pretty excited for the big reveal. What are we thinking, 2 different logos, 3 or 4 new jerseys, plus new (old) retros?

Comment

• Really hoping we get 2 logos, 4 jerseys (home, away, alternate & ovo) and hopefully we reetain the retro nights (maybe like 7-10 per season) so we still see the flashback purples... The players loved wearing them and it would give our franchise something cool and different. Also, it hasn't truly been disclosed if we are keeping the Raptor Dino or if it has changed to a bird... The claw marks are kinda nondescript.. Hmm so many questions.

Comment

Working...
                                X