Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks pretty dope

Last edited by Masai Uhearme; Tue Jul 28, 2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• All these look way too much like Brooklyn's jerseys
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        All these look way too much like Brooklyn's jerseys
        In for a penny, in for a fuck Brooklyn

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
          This looks pretty dope

Amazing!
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

#BrooklynNorth
            #Jay-ZLite
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Are we supposed to pretend Brooklyn was the first team with jersey's like this? It's just a throwback to simpler times, not copying Brooklyn.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Are we supposed to pretend Brooklyn was the first team with jersey's like this? It's just a throwback to simpler times, not copying Brooklyn.
                #TooMuchLikeBrooklyn
                #NoOneElseHasPurpleUnisWithABigCartoonDinosaur
                #JustSaying
                #Vintage
                #Throwback
                #KnowYourRoots

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  You're working too hard if you're pretending this design isn't very close to Brooklyn's. Also you're right, Brooklyn's wasn't an original idea, but they were the first one to base their re-design around the old school minimalist look so yes they get credit for the look.

If your neighbour paints their garage in red and white stripes and then the next year you paint yours blue and white stripes you copied your neighbour, it's irrelevant if 30 years ago painting stripes on garages was the normal look.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                    This looks pretty dope

I actually like the Drake one better, but yeah. "Similar" isn't a strong enough word for it.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      You're working too hard if you're pretending this design isn't very close to Brooklyn's. Also you're right, Brooklyn's wasn't an original idea, but they were the first one to base their re-design around the old school minimalist look so yes they get credit for the look.

If your neighbour paints their garage in red and white stripes and then the next year you paint yours blue and white stripes you copied your neighbour, it's irrelevant if 30 years ago painting stripes on garages was the normal look.
                      The Brooklyn Jerseys are the same minimalist look that Boston has had for forever. Change the color, adjust font size, done. Not to mention the Bulls and a bunch of other teams. You're giving way too much credit to Brooklyn.

Last edited by Primer; Tue Jul 28, 2015, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• I know everyone likes to throw out different ideas, but the jerseys are done based on the link that was recently leaked of all the new jerseys.

Mockup from someone over at realgm, these are the jerseys for next year based on the media release

Comment

• vc15ap18 wrote: View Post
                          I know everyone likes to throw out different ideas, but the jerseys are done based on the link that was recently leaked of all the new jerseys.

Mockup from someone over at realgm, these are the jerseys for next year based on the media release

I can dig these jerseys.. They're by no means revolutionary, out of the box, breathtaking, awesome or anything like that, but they're fresh, clean, and I can leave with that
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• The gold in the CoJo pic looks better than in the mockup, I hope they go with that instead of the white numbering.

Comment

• Raptors Rebrand Theory

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              The gold in the CoJo pic looks better than in the mockup, I hope they go with that instead of the white numbering.
                              Looks like they won't though. Don't know if you saw the link I posted above but it looks like it's all but officially submitted to the league office with the white lettering
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I have to post this:

This is awesome stuff. Now it all makes sense

Comment

Working...
                                X